Buffalo Bills Official 2020 Schedule

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

My thought exactly every time i see someone complain that the Bills are getting too much love. 

Bills fans are weird, they complain when we don’t get love and respect from the national media. Then when we do, they don’t like it and would rather go back to being the forgotten underdogs. 

8 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Bills fans are weird, they complain when we don’t get love and respect from the national media. Then when we do, they don’t like it and would rather go back to being the forgotten underdogs. 

not me. give me all the lovin all the time 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Not a chance it’s as easy as last years cake walk....it won’t even come close, IMO.

The Bills have a good roster but it wouldn’t shock me if they only won 9-10 games due to the schedule this season..... Cardinals are going to be a good team, IMO. Raiders should also be improved and the game is on the west coast. Broncos should be another improved team. 

It’s not guna be easy. Good thing is the rest of the division is in the same situation, but the winner of the division won’t come anywhere close to getting the first round BYE in the playoffs, IMO. I think whoever wins the division is more likely the 4th seed. 

Good post. 

i guess im just being optimistic in May. Other than the Seahawks, 49ers, and Chiefs, not a single team we play has a QB that is clearly better than ours (I dont consider big ben clearly better at this point in his career).

We already know our defense is going to be better than most, so when you factor in that our QB is also going to be better than most of the teams’ QB’s we’re playing, I see a lot of wins for us. 

worst case i see 10-6. Best case 12-4. 

Again, i understand we’re in May. Stuff happens. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Assuming most key contributors stays healthy I think absolute worst case is 8-8... and that’s if Allen really takes a step back. Too early to say Allen is better than most of the QBs on the schedule they face. Outside of the guys you mentioned, a lot of non Bills fans would argue Goff, Carr, Murray, and Darnold are all better than Allen at this point.

Fair enough. I dont. 

On 5/7/2020 at 8:24 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

I see at least a 10 win season and potentially 12/13 wins if Josh really takes a solid step forward.  

I got us 5-1 in the division.  And it’s not out of the question that we could sweep our division, we have the best roster and are well coached.

Likely beat Raiders, Rams, Cardinals, Chargers.

Will Get at least 2 to 4 wins from Seattle, SF, KC, Titans, Pitt and Denver.  While tougher, we are capable of winning any of these games.  

So my final prediction:  12 Wins, division title, at least make the AFCC game.  

I think we are going to surprise some people, even here.  

Alphadawg, I hope you're right w/ the 12+ wins. But what concerns me is how the Bills finished last year. They went 1 - 3 in the last 4 games of the regular season, and in the playoff game they were up on the Texans 16 - zip mid-way through the 3rd quarter and ended up losing that one. That's part coaching, as well as the players fault. If the Bills want to play 

with the "Big Dogs", they've got to do better than that.  And I hope they do.

The league set up the schedule that each Week 2 opponent has the same bye week to make up the game. 

Due this JEST and Phish play each other in consecutive weeks although bye week between them.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-schedule-jets-dolphins-part-of-bizarre-scheduling-quirk-that-the-league-hasnt-seen-in-29-years/

43 minutes ago, RevWarRifleman said:

Alphadawg, I hope you're right w/ the 12+ wins. But what concerns me is how the Bills finished last year. They went 1 - 3 in the last 4 games of the regular season, and in the playoff game they were up on the Texans 16 - zip mid-way through the 3rd quarter and ended up losing that one. That's part coaching, as well as the players fault. If the Bills want to play 

You consider NJ Jests "Big Dogs?"  Why because they have slobber a lot?

So you think results would have been the same if last two games mattered to the Bills rather than having their playoff position being determined by week 15 already?

1 hour ago, RevWarRifleman said:

I don’t disagree with you there at all.  But teams need to go through that to grow, we were really young and also not a fully built and missing some key weapons.  

I think this year is the year we are ready and adding an elite proven veteran weapon like Diggs will go a long way in us taking that step this year vs say maybe not til next year if we had drafted a rookie to start opposite Brown.

I haven’t been this excited and confident in a Bills team in over 20 years.  Our coaches are smart, so I think they will learn from their mistakes too.  Especially Daboll needs to or he will be replaced if not.  Of course If he does, he may be replaced also because he will prob get a HC job if we are a top 10 offense with a deep playoff run.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

3 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I find it embarrassing that some fans start acting like we won the Super Bowl last year because we got bounced in the first round of the playoffs. Just because Tom Brady left NE doesn’t mean we can act like we’re the Pats until we actually have won something.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Killer schedule.  Besides the four primetime games, there is some good news:

* No games against teams coming off bye, but the Bills play LAC week 10 after a bye.

* No games against teams coming off a mini-bye, but the Bills play NYJ week 7 after playing KC.

* Thursday night game is at home following @TENN.

Remember the days where the Bills would face several teams coming off bye or mini-bye each year?  It happened for more than a couple years in a row.  I'm not sure how much say each front-office has in the overall schedule, but I have a feeling the change is in part due to coach MD's competitive spirit compared to his predecessors and other coaches around the league.

20 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I find it embarrassing that some fans start acting like we won the Super Bowl last year because we got bounced in the first round of the playoffs. Just because Tom Brady left NE doesn’t mean we can act like we’re the Pats until we actually have won something.

How dare people have confidence? Firechans demands you take up a suitably miserable demeanor!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

How dare people have confidence? Firechans demands you take up a suitably miserable demeanor!

You can be confident without being arrogant. I guess after 20 years of watching Pats fans act insufferable after winning Super Bowls, you’ve decided to act the exact same way after we lose in the Wild Card round lol.

Just now, FireChans said:

You can be confident without being arrogant. I guess after 20 years of watching Pats fans act insufferable after winning Super Bowls, you’ve decided to act the exact same way after we lose in the Wild Card round lol.

Who's the arbiter of arrogance? You?

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Who's the arbiter of arrogance? You?

You’ve figured out that people are aribiters of their own opinions. This is a big step!

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Fanhood brigade regulating the appropriate level of enthusiasm and right on time as usual! Thanks for your service fellas

More like an “acting like an ass” brigade. I guess it makes sense. Joe here was calling Ed Oliver a bust by week 2 but different rules for me and thee I suppose.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

The league set up the schedule that each Week 2 opponent has the same bye week to make up the game. 

Due this JEST and Phish play each other in consecutive weeks although bye week between them.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-schedule-jets-dolphins-part-of-bizarre-scheduling-quirk-that-the-league-hasnt-seen-in-29-years/

You consider NJ Jests "Big Dogs?"  Why because they have slobber a lot?

So you think results would have been the same if last two games mattered to the Bills rather than having their playoff position being determined by week 15 already?

I understand about the Jets game in week 17 last year. But they lost to the Ravens & the Pats in that final 4 game stretch of the season. And I feel that a certain mind

set may have taken place. 

6 minutes ago, FireChans said:

You’ve figured out that people are aribiters of their own opinions. 

You know what they say about opinions. Yours stink more than most. And I'm still not sold on Oliver.

8 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Fanhood brigade regulating the appropriate level of enthusiasm and right on time as usual! Thanks for your service fellas

I think he thought you were talking about me instead of him.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, FireChans said:

You’ve figured out that people are aribiters of their own opinions. This is a big step!

5 minutes ago, FireChans said:

More like an “acting like an ass” brigade. I guess it makes sense. Joe here was calling Ed Oliver a bust by week 2 but different rules for me and thee I suppose.

Congratulations! You've hit the unabashed lack of self-awareness and unintentional irony daily double

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I don’t disagree with you there at all.  But teams need to go through that to grow, we were really young and also not a fully built and missing some key weapons.  

I think this year is the year we are ready and adding an elite proven veteran weapon like Diggs will go a long way in us taking that step this year vs say maybe not til next year if we had drafted a rookie to start opposite Brown.

I haven’t been this excited and confident in a Bills team in over 20 years.  Our coaches are smart, so I think they will learn from their mistakes too.  Especially Daboll needs to or he will be replaced if not.  Of course If he does, he may be replaced also because he will prob get a HC job if we are a top 10 offense with a deep playoff run.  

Well put, Alpha. I agree with it all, particularly the growing pains part. I too haven't been this excited about the Bills in 20 years.  Feels great! Hope this virus doesn't influence

things too badly and we can still have a season. But that's another topic.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

You know what they say about opinions. Yours stink more than most. And I'm still not sold on Oliver.

I think he thought you were talking about me instead of him.

:lol:

That’s not surprising.

14 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Congratulations! You've hit the unabashed lack of self-awareness and unintentional irony daily double

A-ha! You claim that everybody is entitled to their opinion but you also disagree with other people’s opinions! Gotcha! I am very smart.

On 5/8/2020 at 1:10 PM, LabattBlue said:

We haven’t even won a playoff game, let alone a Super Bowl? 

Noted. I meant they'll probably be the favored team in more matchups than usual. 

On 5/8/2020 at 6:50 PM, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

They were flying under the radar for 18 years. Would you like us to replicate the success of those years?

Yes. You specifically. Chop chop, get on it. 

• Haha (+1) 1