Buffalo Bills Official 2020 Schedule

17 minutes ago, Logic said:

Per Sal C, early betting lines have Bills favored in ELEVEN GAMES this season. Woah.

I’m really curious to know the last time the Bills were favored in 11 games.

Probably during  the 4 SB’s runs 

49 minutes ago, papazoid said:

that's why whey invented the DVR.  Watch the game and if you need to watch the debate   you do that later

• Like (+1) 1

It's exciting that they scored so many primetime games. At the same time, they're in the spotlight now and I really like when they fly under the radar. McDermott's been hyping them as underdogs for three years now, I wonder what his message is when they're the favorites. 

29 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Agreed as we all know how the debate is going to go: one guy lying about everything and the other guy asleep. ? 

I think I'll just vote for Sean McDermott.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

I'll give Goodell props, he's got a giant set of brass ones on him to basically tell the world, "Screw you and your social distancing. This is gosh-darn football and we ain't stoppin' anything. Kickoff is Thursday, Sept 10th....like it, or gtfo!"......ok. Well, let's see if it works.

Full stadiums is one way to expedite herd immunity. Besides I'm still convinced they'll be a vaccine by October. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, blacklabel said:

It's exciting that they scored so many primetime games. At the same time, they're in the spotlight now and I really like when they fly under the radar. McDermott's been hyping them as underdogs for three years now, I wonder what his message is when they're the favorites. 

They were flying under the radar for 18 years. Would you like us to replicate the success of those years?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, sullim4 said:

That Raiders game is in the 4:25 CBS national window... so it's probably going to get broad exposure.

Edit: Nope.  It's going against KC/NE.

Hopefully by then NE will have many loses and the ball lickers in NFL broadcasting will realize the emperor has no clothes and every one sees them on their knees.

Another interesting note:

NFL beefs up 2020 schedule by adding two Saturday triple-headers with flex game options

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-beefs-up-2020-schedule-by-adding-two-saturday-triple-headers-with-flex-game-options/

Although we don't know which teams will be playing in the Saturday games, we do know that the NFL will be picking two or three games from the following five options for Week 15 (Saturday, Dec. 19): 

• Bills at Broncos ?wings
  • Panthers at Packers ?
  • Texans at Colts ?
  • Jets at Rams  ?
  • Lions at Titans ?

6 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Everybody likes the story of young luke skywalker flying his little x-wing fighter to destroy the death star. And thats fun and all. But he still had to become a jedi. What is exciting now is to watch luke skywalker develop into a power jedi. So lets watch the bills develop into a dominate NFL team and win a super bowl that way. Its still the same team, but they are growing up. Enjoy it!

Edited by wagon127
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Those days are over. It's time to fly. Time to remove the training wheels from Josh and Daboll. Carpe Diem mother#&@%*#s.....

• Like (+1) 1