Buffalo Bills Official 2020 Schedule

I'll give Goodell props, he's got a giant set of brass ones on him to basically tell the world, "Screw you and your social distancing. This is gosh-darn football and we ain't stoppin' anything. Kickoff is Thursday, Sept 10th....like it, or gtfo!"......ok. Well, let's see if it works.

Edited by BigBuff423
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

I'll give Goodell props, he's got a giant set of brass ones on him to basically tell the world, "Screw you and your social distancing. This is gosh-darn football and we ain't stoppin' anything. Kickoff is Thursday, Sept 10th....like it, or gtfo!"......ok. Well, let's see if it works.

He is *planning* to kick off the season on schedule  because it’s still 4 months away but laid out contingencies if deemed necessary 

12 hours ago, John Gianelli said:

Three of first four games in hot climates.

Last four games in cold climates.

Seeing this, it makes sense now. 

If the season is delayed, games scheduled for the early weeks in the season could be added on following the Jan. 3 Week 17 date.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

He is *planning* to kick off the season on schedule  because it’s still 4 months away but laid out contingencies if deemed necessary 

I get it....I was just messing around. Roger might be many things, but dumb and unaware of the social climate he is not. So obviously, he has all sorts of cascading contingencies and plans to develop "in case" of certain factors. I was merely playing on all of the "rumors" and "leaks" that the teams would start the season with 4 straight non-conference games. 

1 hour ago, BigBuff423 said:

This would make sense if the league started tomorrow. This is still 130 days away though, with contingency plans. 

That said, we are having this season with fans in attendance.

1 hour ago, John Gianelli said:

Seeing this, it makes sense now. 

If the season is delayed, games scheduled for the early weeks in the season could be added on following the Jan. 3 Week 17 date.

It makes sense for sure if the season is delayed.

However, it is my least favorite thing if the schedule stays "as-is".  

14 hours ago, Justin C said:

Why does every thread get filled with "too bad the season will be cancelled/possibly no fans" comments? Can we please just talk about the schedule and nothing else? 

I like the balance of it. No more than two back to back home or away games. My boss at work is a 49ers fan and a bunch of us are trying to tell him that a trip there for a 49ers game sounds like great team building.

But you bring up going to Santa Clara. Hope your boss has some big bucks for that one, if you can even get tickets. 

2 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

Props for making out a schedule? There are absolutely zero guarantees this comes off as planned.

15 hours ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

I'm at 7-9.  Maybe 8-8.

3-3 in the division, split them up however you want.

L's

@ Las Vegas (their home field advantage in year one is going to be insane)

@ Tennessee

v. KC on Thursday

v. Seattle

@ Frisco

@ Denver

• Haha (+1) 1

I haven’t read the entire thread but one thing I love is our Fish games are set the way they always used to be: we play them early in the heat and they have to come to us and play in the cold. I always loved that. 

Overall, the schedule is laid out really well given our opponents and the amount of West Coast travel. 

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I'm at 7-9.  Maybe 8-8.

Wow, that’s surprising...I have more optimism as I thing Josh has another year under his belt, Diggs coming aboard and our stellar D (among other reasons). I believe we’ll match last years record and win the AFCE and a playoff game (or more). 

We’re going deep into the playoffs. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Wow, that’s surprising...I have more optimism as I thing Josh has another year under his belt, Diggs coming aboard and our stellar D (among other reasons). I believe we’ll match last years record and win the AFCE and a playoff game (or more). 

We’re going deep into the playoffs. 

I'm not sold on Allen or Daboll at all and I think the defense is pretty overrated (as in top 15, not top 5)

• Haha (+1) 2

16 hours ago, MJS said:

Really like that first 5 game stretch. Should be able to go into week six against the Chiefs with a good record.

I was just thinking about that as well and it’s possible that both teams could be 5-0 , I’m hoping Bills are no worse then 4-1 or else it would be disappointing