Buffalo Bills Official 2020 Schedule

28 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I just don’t like the fact we only have back to back home games once.... while others have back to back AND 3 home games in a row.

The Bills schedule is basically home, away, home, away, away...... etc is what it feels like.

What's seems to be the problem?

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

That is my “ Must win” game of the season. I think there is a good chance we hit the halfway point at 7-1 with KC being the only loss if I had to choose one. 
    If we beat them, we immediately step into the SB contender spotlight and all the national guys who have been slagging us will start to come around

I understand the sentiment, but my “must win game” is always the NEXT game. 

It’s simple to me......one week at a time. I think our guys get this. 

And I DO get your looking ahead on schedule release day. I just take it one day at a time. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Bills need to be 4-2 after that opening 6 games, they then need to take care of both the Jets and Pat's to get to 6-2 and split Seattle and @Arizona to get to 7-3. They then need to come out of the bye and finish 4-2 which should get them to 11-5 and a division title. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

I understand the sentiment, but my “must win game” is always the NEXT game. 

It’s simple to me......one week at a time. I think our guys get this. 

And I DO get your looking ahead on schedule release day. I just take it one day at a time. 

I agree. “ Must win” is about rubbing every doubters and crap talkers nose in it. Which I will do...... with a BIG smile on my face.

14 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Go figure.... Tom Brady’s team has 4 or last 6 games at home..... 3 of those in a row.

They also got a franchise record five prime time games.

BTW...weird anomaly. Jest and fins play each other in Week 10, both have their bye in Week 11, and then play each other again in Week 12. 

28 minutes ago, bobblehead said:

Yep.  The good years have begun

Year after year on schedule release day, I’d come on here and it was 6-10 or 7-9. People would be trying to talk themselves into wins.

I’m looking at the schedule and trying to talk myself into losses and for the life of me I can’t. 
   “Good years” indeed?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Sensationalize?  I wouldn’t say that.  All these games and the talent is usually so even.  And even when it’s a good team vs a bad team it ends up coming down to 5-6 plays or some bounce or some little thing.

Steelers play at home thanksgiving.  Then they get extra rest and have another home game against Washington.  Then they get a full week followed by a 3 hour trip to Buffalo.

There is a difference maker right there.  A little thing.

Pittsburgh will be coming off a little bit of a brutal stretch too. If you check their three games before the Bills game, they play 2 games in 4 days! Yes they then have 10 days until their next game but the second of those 2 games in 4 days is against Baltimore! 

Again while not ideal, it’s not terrible. Plus the fact that we can talk about 2 straight prime time games means the league thinks the Bills will be pretty good! 

1 hour ago, Justin C said:

Why does every thread get filled with "too bad the season will be cancelled/possibly no fans" comments? Can we please just talk about the schedule and nothing else?

We always have sad sack party busters no matter what is going on with this team. They can't make the playoffs for the second time in three years without the same Sally Sadpants pointing out it only happened  because of a weak schedule.

Some people just choose misery. Not sure why. Roll past them and choose joy.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Wow! 4 prime time games!

The Bills got some respect this year. I hope this is the start of a new trend and we earn a place more often in prime time moving forward. Hopefully this year is the Bills national coming out party.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Very puzzling NE getting five primetime games

Not really. Our culture didn't just spend the last 20 years lifting Bellicheck* and Brady* that high without every intention of letting everyone watch them fall.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2