Buffalo Bills Official 2020 Schedule

55 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Love the late Bye! This is an amazing schedule. Anyone else look at it and think the Bills can win every game?!  I know they will not, but there isn’t a game on that schedule that scares me. Bills can play anywhere with anyone at anytime!! Let’s go Bills!! 

I’m at 13-3?

1 hour ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

First glance...

Hardest Stretch looks to be 49ers through Patriots

- Monday Night in San Fran

- 5 Day Later against Steelers

-  off to Denver in the Altitude

- Finish off with Pats

right now got maybe 1 win in that stretch.

Are you still living in 2014?

• Like (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m surprised Jets and Browns are equal there. Thought Browns would get more games, even if it’s for potential tire fire value. 

I think the networks felt a bit burned by Cleveland after loading up their schedules with Browns games last year. Baker's regression played into the lack of prime time games, too, I bet.

28 minutes ago, Process said:

Last year's MNF schedule was awful and this year is not that much better (other than bills playing twice obv) A lot of garbage matchups here.

Maybe it's the quarantine talking, but the following all look like good games to me:

Chiefs - Ravens
Falcons - Packers
Cardinals - Cowboys
Rams - Bucs
Seahwaks - Eagles
Bills - 49ers
Ravens - Browns 

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Are you still living in 2014?

No sir.  2020.

still waiting to see if McDermott offense can hit the magic 20 points per game.  And factoring in the bills will return from San Fran 4am -5am Tuesday morning and then in 5 days have to play a fully rested Steelers team and then hop right back on a plane and fly to the mountain region and the altitudes of Denver 

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Maybe it's the quarantine talking, but the following all look like good games to me:

Chiefs - Ravens
Falcons - Packers
Cardinals - Cowboys
Rams - Bucs
Seahwaks - Eagles
Bills - 49ers
Ravens - Browns 

Rams are blah they are going to be garbage but the rest are decent. But that's 7/17 games..

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

2 home games in a row 1 time?

thats bad!!!!!!

From the Chiefs game to Seattle there is a nice 4 game stretch with 3 home games and 1 game against the Jets at Met Life currently owned by the Bills after week 2 of last season. But seriously they aren't travelling much in that stretch.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I do NOT like playing in Miami in September. I wouldn’t even sit in the stands for that one. 

I DO love Nashville on my birthday. That is a sign from Heaven. Who could deny me that? I am 2-0 in Nashville. 

My daughter (lives in Miami) was so hoping she’d finally attend her 1st ever Bills Home Game when we’re up there for a wedding Sept 20th. She was too young when we moved to Florida. Nope. Not only are we not at home that weekend, we’re in her backyard that day. She never misses Bills in Florida but now she won’t even get that.

Unless, that is... the Bills go to the SUPER BOWL in Tampa!! 

• Awesome! (+1) 3

51 minutes ago, Locomark said:

What a fantastic schedule alignment for us. Let’s hope it plays out the way it’s drawn up because the start of the season is set for us to roll. Let’s go up against KC looking to be tops in the AFC! 

That is my “ Must win” game of the season. I think there is a good chance we hit the halfway point at 7-1 with KC being the only loss if I had to choose one. 
    If we beat them, we immediately step into the SB contender spotlight and all the national guys who have been slagging us will start to come around

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

That is my “ Must win” game of the season. I think there is a good chance we hit the halfway point at 7-1 with KC being the only loss if I had to choose one. 
    If we beat them, we immediately step into the SB contender spotlight and all the national guys who have been slagging us will start to come around

Screw the Slaggers! IDGAF what they say!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

No sir.  2020.

still waiting to see if McDermott offense can hit the magic 20 points per game.  And factoring in the bills will return from San Fran 4am -5am Tuesday morning and then in 5 days have to play a fully rested Steelers team and then hop right back on a plane and fly to the mountain region and the altitudes of Denver 

I get what you’re trying to say but I think you are sensationalizing it. It’s not like they get back at 5am and then have to play that night then get a plane and play in Denver the night after that. While not ideal it’s not that terrible either 

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Screw the Slaggers! IDGAF what they say!

I’ve been battling the local radio guys here who keep saying “ Cam should start for the Bills this year”.

EVERY national guy they get on they ask about this..... I swear it’s just to piss me off.... which it does?

4 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I get what you’re trying to say but I think you are sensationalizing it. It’s not like they get back at 5am and then have to play that night then get a plane and play in Denver the night after that. While not ideal it’s not that terrible either 

Sensationalize?  I wouldn’t say that.  All these games and the talent is usually so even.  And even when it’s a good team vs a bad team it ends up coming down to 5-6 plays or some bounce or some little thing.

Steelers play at home thanksgiving.  Then they get extra rest and have another home game against Washington.  Then they get a full week followed by a 3 hour trip to Buffalo.

There is a difference maker right there.  A little thing.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar