Buffalo Bills Official 2020 Schedule

Just now, wagon127 said:

I think it is a mistake. Monday night games are not flexible yet. 

Yeah, they have never flexed Monday night games but they have 6 games listed as TBD that week and our game against the Pats is one of them. I feel like the schedule makers are leaving that game open still and that's why they scheduled us for so many primetime games in the back end of the schedule because they aren't fully sold on giving the Bills primetime games yet so they gave us one Sunday night game late in the year that they can flex out and mde our Monday night game against the Pats a game that they can get out of as well

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Logic said:

Looking at how many prime time games other teams got.

Tampa Bay, New England, KC, SF: Five

Baltimore, Pittsburgh: Four

New Jersey Jets, Cleveland: Two

Houston Texans: ONE! A Thursday nighter, to boot. Looks like the networks were big DeAndre Hopkins fans! ?

I’m surprised Jets and Browns are equal there. Thought Browns would get more games, even if it’s for potential tire fire value. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Yeah, they have never flexed Monday night games but they have 6 games listed as TBD that week and our game against the Pats is one of them. I feel like the schedule makers are leaving that game open still and that's why they scheduled us for so many primetime games in the back end of the schedule because they aren't fully sold on giving the Bills primetime games yet so they gave us one Sunday night game late in the year that they can flex out and mde our Monday night game against the Pats a game that they can get out of as well

No, it is definitely just a typo.

27 minutes ago, Augie said:

I do NOT like playing in Miami in September. I wouldn’t even sit in the stands for that one. 

I DO love Nashville on my birthday. That is a sign from Heaven. Who could deny me that? I am 2-0 in Nashville. 

24 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Mine is the 9th!! Just looked at the wife and told her I might have to go to the Tenn game again for my birthday. 

Happy Birthday, fellas. Looks like we hit the trifecta. Mine is the 10th. ?  :beer:

19 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

Can someone explain who is # 11 in that photo? Beasely? When did he change from 10?

Love the primetime games. Why is Broncos game TBD?

Beasley wanted to go back to his old #11. It was announced when the rookies were assigned their numbers. Jake Fromm was given #10. If you care, Lorenzo Alexander's #57 was assigned to rookie A.J. Epenesa.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Schefter wrote an article about contingency plans if the season has to be delayed:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29148282/sources-nfl-builds-coronavirus-contingencies-2020-schedule

If the league does need scheduling help that science cannot provide for the coronavirus, and delays to the season's start eventually become necessary, sources around the league indicated that Super Bowl LV could be pushed back by weeks, or even a couple of months potentially, while not having to make significant matchup changes to the regular-season schedule released Thursday night.

Consider this option: Say the start of the season had to be pushed back four weeks -- again, not the league's plan and not what it wants, but a hypothetical -- then the NFL simply could push the Super Bowl back four weeks. It then could take regular-season Weeks 1 through 4 and turn them into, essentially, regular-season Weeks 18, 19, 20 and 21. And every team would share the same bye week as its Week 2 opponent, according to team sources that reviewed the 2020 schedule Thursday. If the start of the season were pushed back two months, then the first half of the schedule simply could be moved to the back half of the schedule - assuming the Super Bowl could be pushed back for the corresponding period.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Process said:

Last year's MNF schedule was awful and this year is not that much better (other than bills playing twice obv) A lot of garbage matchups here.

the only ones of interest to me

KC Ravens 

Bills SF 12/7

SNF Bills Steelers 12/13

Bills Pats 12/28 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

36 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

What a great schedule. It’s damn near perfect.

I just don’t like the fact we only have back to back home games once.... while others have back to back AND 3 home games in a row.

The Bills schedule is basically home, away, home, away, away...... etc is what it feels like.

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

I just don’t like the fact we only have back to back home games once.... while others have back to back AND 3 home games in a row.

The Bills schedule is basically home, away, home, away, away...... etc is what it feels like.

I honestly don't like football homestands. In hockey it's one thing, where they only last a week or two. I do not want the Bills getting cozy for a month and then having to go make that up out west later

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, arcane said:

I honestly don't like football homestands. In hockey it's one thing, where they only last a week or two. I do not want the Bills getting cozy for a month and then having to go make that up out west later

Away games in the nfl are tough....

it’s just our schedule does not favor a time to gain momentum....

25 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Dang Marcel Louis Jacques at ESPN has the Bills going 12-4. When is the last time anyone at ESPN gave the Bills love?! Ha

Mel Kiper, Jr. had them at 12-4, as well. Must be a lot of CTE over there at the four letter...

?

• Haha (+1) 1

How do the Bears and the Giants always get multiple prime time games? I understand the Giants are a big market but does anyone enjoy watching them play? Everytime I see the Giants or Bears on yhe schedule for a Sunday or Monday night game, I cringe 

• Thank you (+1) 1