Buffalo Bills Official 2020 Schedule

42 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

lol there won't be any football being played in early august 

I doubt the season even starts on time with the way the virus is spreading in the southern US right now. We will reach the 2nd wave earlier than any other country 

Jeezus -shut up

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

What a fantastic schedule alignment for us. Let’s hope it plays out the way it’s drawn up because the start of the season is set for us to roll. Let’s go up against KC looking to be tops in the AFC! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

lol there won't be any football being played in early august 

I doubt the season even starts on time with the way the virus is spreading in the southern US right now. We will reach the 2nd wave earlier than any other country 

There’s a time and place for everything.... this was neither for your enlightened hypothesis...

joy is a fleeting yet important emotion,, why be that guy?

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, John Gianelli said:

Did you also notice three of the first four games are in hot climates, and the last four are in cold climates?

Miami at Buffalo in the final game will be a huge advantage for us due to the cold weather. And the September game at the Raiders will be in an air-conditioned dome.

Edited by Jim_Kelly_Holcomb
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ALLEN-2-DIGGS-TD!! said:

Wanted to see NE immediately before they figure anything out.

i rather have tape tbh.

doubt stidham will be able to adjust to in-game let alone mid season adjustments as the year progresses.

Just now, Jim_Kelly_Holcomb said:

Miami at Buffalo in the final game will be a huge advantage for us due to the cold weather. And the Septemberer game at the Raiders will be in an air-conditioned dome.

Ah, forgot about the dome! Thanks.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

It’s six days between San Fran and then Pitts. 
Denver is tough I will give you that, but I want to see how their QB is.

The Pats, aren’t the Pats of old. Stop fearing them. Go look at that roster. It’s dog poop.

You forget Denver’s roster will have a bunch of rookies hitting their first year wall by then They are overrated, WIN. 

19 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

We might not have 4 primetime games. The Bills vs Pats Monday night game in week 16 according to the nfl.com website shows 6 games as TBD for that week and the Bills vs Pats game is one of them. So it looks like they could move that Monday night game

I think it is a mistake. Monday night games are not flexible yet. 

7 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Very puzzling NE getting five primetime games

I really hope they suck, that will make all these games more embarrassing when they spend each night talking about Brady and Gronk and not the Patriots. I hope they get booed on national TV by their own crowd especially against the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1