Buffalo Bills Official 2020 Schedule

I do NOT like playing in Miami in September. I wouldn’t even sit in the stands for that one. 

I DO love Nashville on my birthday. That is a sign from Heaven. Who could deny me that? I am 2-0 in Nashville. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If the Denver game gets flexed to primetime that would be 4 straight games- I don't know if Denver can be flexed that way but to have so may important games at primetime is an indication of respect.

Saturday national game. Could be 4 or 8.

Even though I’m a sucker for routine and 1 PM games, love the prime time game respect and how they placed them in the calendar. Entire month of December is basically prime time or potential prime time. 

Edited by TheProcess

12 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

you’re kidding right in caring about a pre-season game.  Levy went 0-4 as a rule to evaluate players.  He could care less about wins and losses in those years.

It is more about the fact I hate Baltimore's arrogant attitidue, thinking they are so hot in the pre-season. It is time someone knocked them down a notch or two

We might not have 4 primetime games. The Bills vs Pats Monday night game in week 16 according to the nfl.com website shows 6 games as TBD for that week and the Bills vs Pats game is one of them. So it looks like they could move that Monday night game

• Like (+1) 1

Love the late Bye! This is an amazing schedule. Anyone else look at it and think the Bills can win every game?!  I know they will not, but there isn’t a game on that schedule that scares me. Bills can play anywhere with anyone at anytime!! Let’s go Bills!! 

• Like (+1) 3

They have most of their hard games at home.  Can't ask for much better than that. 

Really, other than SF, what road game on that schedule is scary (sorry, still not buying the Tennessee hype)?   AZ and NE will be tough games but the kind you have to win to take the next step.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I see at least a 10 win season and potentially 12/13 wins if Josh really takes a solid step forward.  

I got us 5-1 in the division.  And it’s not out of the question that we could sweep our division, we have the best roster and are well coached.

Likely beat Raiders, Rams, Cardinals, Chargers.

Will Get at least 2 to 4 wins from Seattle, SF, KC, Titans, Pitt and Denver.  While tougher, we are capable of winning any of these games.  

So my final prediction:  12 Wins, division title, at least make the AFCC game.  

I think we are going to surprise some people, even here.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

It’s six days between San Fran and then Pitts. 
Denver is tough I will give you that, but I want to see how their QB is.

The Pats, aren’t the Pats of old. Stop fearing them. Go look at that roster. It’s dog poop.

49ers game will feel like Buffalo is playing at 1130 pm.  Game will end and buffalo players won’t be back in buffalo until Tuesday until what?  4am?  Then it’s right back On the plane to Altitude Denver.

then right back to New England.

24 minutes ago, Billznut said:

except the back to back away games earlier in the season as well??  This schedule is the same as any other over the years. No pattern. 

you’re right, I’m a dumbass, looked at the grid wrong. Still, a nicely balanced schedule. One set each of b2b roadies and homies. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I do NOT like playing in Miami in September. I wouldn’t even sit in the stands for that one. 

I DO love Nashville on my birthday. That is a sign from. Heaven. Who’s could deny me that? I am 2-0 in Nashville. 

Mine is the 9th!! Just looked at the wife and told her I might have to go to the Tenn game again for my birthday. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

We might not have 4 primetime games. The Bills vs Pats Monday night game in week 16 according to the nfl.com website shows 6 games as TBD for that week and the Bills vs Pats game is one of them. So it looks like they could move that Monday night game

Home SNF game against the Steelers is also subject to flex.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I don’t think it works like that. Almost no way they are flexing a Monday night game

Looking at how many prime time games other teams got.

Tampa Bay, New England, KC, SF: Five

Baltimore, Pittsburgh: Four

New Jersey Jets, Cleveland: Two

Houston Texans: ONE! A Thursday nighter, to boot. Looks like the networks were big DeAndre Hopkins fans! ?

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Home SNF game against the Steelers is also subject to flex.

Yeah, but they don't typically flex Monday Night games. They only flex Sunday Night games. That's why I'm surprised to see that they have a TBD for that game