Buffalo Bills Official 2020 Schedule

That Raiders game is in the 4:25 CBS national window... so it's probably going to get broad exposure.

Edit: Nope.  It's going against KC/NE.

Edited by sullim4

great looking schedule, great prime time participation for once. too bad A) there will probably be none of very few fans allowed to attend and B) some or many of the games could get scrubbed 

4 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Cross post from the leak thread: Almost a perfect balance of alternating home/away games. Only back to back roadies are in December. I can’t remember a schedule being that “even.”

except the back to back away games earlier in the season as well??  This schedule is the same as any other over the years. No pattern. 

Why does every thread get filled with "too bad the season will be cancelled/possibly no fans" comments? Can we please just talk about the schedule and nothing else? 

I like the balance of it. No more than two back to back home or away games. My boss at work is a 49ers fan and a bunch of us are trying to tell him that a trip there for a 49ers game sounds like great team building.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 7

22 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Preseason Schedule:

August 13-17 @ Baltimore 

August 20-24 Vs. Atlanta

August 27-30  Vs. Indianapolis

September 3-4 @ Detroit 

I can't wait until we play Baltmore. They are 16-0 in the pre-season since 2016. Last year, Buffalo was also 4-0. It's time for the Ravens streak to come to an end.

• Haha (+1) 1

We only have one home game in December!!

No back-to-back home games, One set of back-to-back home games, and two sets of back-to-back away games.

43 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

4 primetime games.

And the Denver game might also be moved to Saturday.

Edited by Jim_Kelly_Holcomb

1 minute ago, Jim_Kelly_Holcomb said:

We only have one home game in December!!

No back-to-back home games, but two sets of back-to-back away games.

NE SEA is back to back at home.

Happy for fewer December home games, as the fans tend to not show up when the weather sucks 

• Like (+1) 1