Bills sign Epenesa and Fromm

DJB

20 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The holdout is coming. He’ll demand a trade to the Pats and win MVP for the next decade.

They need to get rid of him now before it’s too late!! He’s going to poison the locker room. Clearly he doesn’t want to be in Buffalo and I say good riddance. We need more guys like Fred Jackson and less guys like Zack Moss. We need guys that WANT to be here!!

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

They need to get rid of him now before it’s too late!! He’s going to poison the locker room. Clearly he doesn’t want to be in Buffalo and I say good riddance. We need more guys like Fred Jackson and less guys like Zach Moss. We need guys that WANT to be here!!

Chris Kelsay and Donald Jones would have never treated us like this.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The holdout is coming. He’ll demand a trade to the Pats and win MVP for the next decade.

Probably because everyone spells his name wrong as “Zach” when it is “Zack”.

They switched to blue cheese, that’s all it takes sometimes...except that Moss guy, he still insists on ranch...

Edited by Don Otreply

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

Zach Moss demanding a trade?

Aren’t third round picks always the last to sign because of the digression involved between the team and the player with how the contract and bonuses are structured? It seems like it is par for the course to have third round picks take a bit longer to sign. But the contract is still slotted so it isn’t likely to have a long holdout like back in the day. 

18 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Aren’t third round picks always the last to sign because of the digression involved between the team and the player with how the contract and bonuses are structured? It seems like it is par for the course to have third round picks take a bit longer to sign. But the contract is still slotted so it isn’t likely to have a long holdout like back in the day. 

Go crap on someone else’s parade. Today, we hate Zach Moss. Got it?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

It is interesting that picks are signing so quickly.  I wonder if the uncertainty around sports this year is prompting them to get a guaranteed salary in case things get worse.

Players only get paid their salary after each regular season game; 1/16th of their annual pay each week, excluding the bye. Players get paid for camp and preseason games at a fixed league wide rate but that is separate from their salary; something like 1k per week for rookies, 2k for vets. 

Not sure if the new CBA changes any of that. I doubt it. 

On 5/8/2020 at 5:35 AM, IronMaidenBills said:

How did Brandon Beane find Tyler Bass? 

He used a depthfinder! 

20 hours ago, MJS said:

Don't quit your day job.

But would you say he has a small mouth or a large mouth? 

18 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Go crap on someone else’s parade. Today, we hate Zach Moss. Got it?

Did I miss Espensa or Bass day?:cry:

48 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Players only get paid their salary after each regular season game; 1/16th of their annual pay each week, excluding the bye. Players get paid for camp and preseason games at a fixed league wide rate but that is separate from their salary; something like 1k per week for rookies, 2k for vets. 

Not sure if the new CBA changes any of that. I doubt it. 

It's probably more about the signing bonus.  Even Tommy Sweeney got $96K last year.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's probably more about the signing bonus.  Even Tommy Sweeney got $96K last year.

Absolutely. In some cases, that can be a life changing chunk of change in your pocket. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

It is interesting that picks are signing so quickly.  I wonder if the uncertainty around sports this year is prompting them to get a guaranteed salary in case things get worse.

Good point. I’m just glad we are getting these signings done quickly. 

Impressive that they got so many guys signed already :)

Too bad Moss is holding out ;) 

If he doesn't get his virtual playbook soon he will be way behind the others ;) 

I remember Josh Allen taking significantly longer to get signed.  The fact that they hurried to get Fromm signed, to me, is kind of a slap in the face to Josh.  I hope this isn't the beginning of a controversy.

Edited by Gugny
  • Haha (+1) 4

On 5/8/2020 at 5:35 AM, IronMaidenBills said:

How did Brandon Beane find Tyler Bass? 

He used a depthfinder! 

Going a little over board here, dontcha think? :P

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

But would you say he has a small mouth or a large mouth? 

Did I miss Espensa or Bass day?:cry:

You missed, alright. 

AJ signed his contract with an Eppy pen.  :bag:

• Haha (+1) 1