Jetnation sure does not lack any confidence

The funniest thing about this is that they are saying they are a better team. Look at the jets roster and tell me which positions the Jets have better players than the bills. Maybe only Adams. 

• Like (+1) 1

Been reading these boards since the quarantine.

They keep using the injuries and Mano as an excuse. They’re just not a good team. We’ll sweep them this year. 

Edited by Buffstream

1 minute ago, FLFan said:

I have about had it with Jets fans posting here.  I support a ban.  

Meh it's all good, they're not being blatantly arrogant. In their minds, Allen is the inferior QB, which is fine until the game is played

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, buffalo2218 said:

Meh it's all good, they're not being blatantly arrogant. In their minds, Allen is the inferior QB, which is fine until the game is played

Yeah, but there is a general obnoxiousness and immaturity associated with most of the Jets fans posts that annoys me.  

2 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Yeah, but there is a general obnoxiousness and immaturity associated with most of the Jets fans posts that annoys me.  

It's only obnoxious if they actually had a platform to stand on. They base the Allen/Darnold comparison solely on Darnold's potential. Hell you could do that with any QB in the league. They can deny all they want, but Allen took a good step last year, and for his first playoff game, didn't play that bad. The Bills have the Jets beat in so many different positions that it's not even an argument. That's not to say the Jets can't improve, but as of right now with Gase running things, they're far from a threat

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, purple haze said:

Wow, those jokers are upset, huh?  I get it.  They love their squad and want to defend the castle.   That's cool.  Won't stop that azz whuppin' they got coming.  PLEASE Sweet Baby Jesus, let Mosely and Darnold be healthy; no more IF'S  for Gang Green.  And the Bills won't roll out their JV for most of the game this time either, until the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter that is.

the Jets have some talent, but on paper, not enough.  With the off-season the way it is, gelling all those new lineman and rookies won't be easy.  And Gase is a grease fire of a coach.  He will find a way to make things harder on his own team.  And we know from experience Gregg Williams is divisive. That team struggles and it will be defense v. Offense.

The week three reversal should be good, where suddenly it's perfectly fine for the Jets to be 0-2 because they played two really good teams to start and they can totally take the Colts this week.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

There are no fans worse than Jets fans. I live near MetLife stadium now and go to the Bills at Jets game every season with the local Bills Backer groups.  We sat behind this little weasel that wouldn’t shut up while the jets had the lead. He got really upset and started with the homophobic and other offensive slurs once the tide turned and barely got out of the stadium without a beating.  His embarrassed friends held a few people back while he took off for the exits. 
CqGMy0R.jpg

Not sure why they/anyone keeps talking about Darnold having mono in that game.  It was a better game for him than the season-ender against the Bills' backups.

34 minutes ago, FLFan said:

A decent number of posters from here have come to Jetnation to troll us, sometimes pretending to be Jets fans, but we're the obnoxious/immature fanbase?

There's one guy who's been banned on almost a dozen usernames that came in dropping racial slurs in our week one game day thread last year.

Lmao.

Edited by Mogglez

12 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

A decent number of posters from here have come to Jetnation to troll us, sometimes pretending to be Jets fans, but we're the obnoxious/immature fanbase?

There's one guy who's been banned on almost a dozen usernames that came in dropping racial slurs in our week one game day thread last year.

Lmao.

I highly doubt they post here if they're willing to drop racial slurs so willing on opposing team's game day thread. I never encountered that while on here and this board can get very contentious at times. 

Each fan base has their share of scum bags. It just so happens the swamp mutants from jersey lead the pack in that category. I go to the Bills vs Jets every year at MetLife and get the finger, beer thrown at me, homophobic slurs, & threatened to get jumped ever year when I'm there. Jets fans should learn from their big brothers, Giants fans how to treat opposing fans. 

The funniest part to me is all the bashing of western New York that goes on at JetNation forums.

As if northern New Jersey isn't one of the absolute grossest, dirtiest, most maligned places in the entire country. ?

7 minutes ago, Logic said:

The funniest part to me is all the bashing of western New York that goes on at JetNation forums.

As if northern New Jersey isn't one of the absolute grossest, dirtiest, most maligned places in the entire country. ?

The northeastern quadrant of New Jersey needs to be burned.  You are right, it is totally disgusting.  Newark is like a city of mutants.

27 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

I highly doubt they post here if they're willing to drop racial slurs so willing on opposing team's game day thread. I never encountered that while on here and this board can get very contentious at times. 

Each fan base has their share of scum bags. It just so happens the swamp mutants from jersey lead the pack in that category. I go to the Bills vs Jets every year at MetLife and get the finger, beer thrown at me, homophobic slurs, & threatened to get jumped ever year when I'm there. Jets fans should learn from their big brothers, Giants fans how to treat opposing fans. 

Unfortunately they gave a shout out to this place so, while it's possible that they were trying to give you guys a bad rep, that's all us posters and mods have to go by.

I won't disagree that our, and every, fanbase has their scum.  I'm a season ticket holder for the Jets with my Dad and see many nasty people from both the home and away crowd, so I know what it's like. 

Edited by Mogglez
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Logic said:

Right. I wake up every morning to a stunning display of nature. I wouldn't trade it for anyplace in the world. WNY is beautiful. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

The week three reversal should be where suddenly it's perfectly fine for the Jets to be 0-2 because they played two really good teams to start and they can tottaly take the Colts this week.

Yep.  We know this song and dance too well. Because we have sung the songs and danced the dances for decades before McD and Beane showed up.

50 minutes ago, Happy said:

The northeastern quadrant of New Jersey needs to be burned.  You are right, it is totally disgusting.  Newark is like a city of mutants.

As someone who has lived in both places, Bergen County, NJ (one of the wealthier counties in the nation) has some really nice parts. Just as western NY has disgusting areas, so does north Jersey. Given the choice, and equal earning opportunity, I would much rather move back to western NY. But north Jersey isn’t just Newark. 

Edited by chknwing334

Every fan is a homer on their own message board.  If Jets fans wanna talk trash here, you arc an eyebrow and lower the boom.  On their own board?  More power to them.  Seeing Bills fans here getting bothered by hype on the Jets' board...and Jets fans getting bothered by stuff here is kinda silly.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, chknwing334 said:

There are no fans worse than Jets fans. I live near MetLife stadium now and go to the Bills at Jets game every season with the local Bills Backer groups.  We sat behind this little weasel that wouldn’t shut up while the jets had the lead. He got really upset and started with the homophobic and other offensive slurs once the tide turned and barely got out of the stadium without a beating.  His embarrassed friends held a few people back while he took off for the exits. 
CqGMy0R.jpg

Not sure you should judge all Jets fans off of that dude.