Why doesn’t the NFL adjust the schedule to reduce team travel?

Listen, from an ethical standpoint, I could care less if you’re smoking or drinking other than being a risk to yourself or others driving.  Either one is dangerous.  Some silly points to rectify is weed is psychological, but alcohol is both physical and psychological, and again don’t take my word for it.  That said as both are bad for players or any of us, weed is on you’re system not just by a pee, or blood test, but by hair for 35-37 days.  You can’t get away from it.  Alcohol, even though legal and still can be wrong to excess is 18 hours maybe.

I don’t care if you don’t hurt anyone driving.  You want to smoke or drink yourself to death or just to excess, you’re choice.  I don’t  care but some do.

31 minutes ago, iinii said:

I understood your point and agreed with it. A lot of posters would be amazed at the amount of weed that is smoked in the NFL. You are right you just have to take a little time off during the summer and not be an idiot during the season. 

I think people don't understand that the testing was already very lax to being with. I think people thought the NFL was doing more randomized weed testing than they were and thus are thinking that it went from being policed to open season. When in reality we are going from a token level of testing to no testing. Not much is going to change. 

6 hours ago, dneveu said:

Thats true - you end up a lot fatter if you can't work out.  And its easy to cheat on your diet when the nutritionist doesn't ever see you.  

Not see them?!  How could they miss them?!  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013