NFL schedule tonight - expect all NFCW to start the year

35 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Correct.

I have us losing to the Niners and Titans, but I think we handle the Cards, Rams and Steelers easily... and we’ll upset the Seachickens.

Seattle is at home so I suspect that the Bills will be the favorites. The same holds true for Rams and Steelers. We will likely be the underdog at Titans and definitely at 49ers. The Cards game will be close in terms of the spread I suspect.

The leader of the AFC East may very well be 3-3 after week 6. It’s a really brutal stretch for everyone but Miami (they get the Bengals and Jags). 

3 hours ago, chef4131 said:

I believe the NFL is preparing in case the beginning of the season gets postponed, this way the early games are non-conference 

I agree. It's very likely if things look dicey they drop the 4 non conference games for everyone and lock in a 12 game season. That will drastically reduce our tough schedule. 

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

I wouldn't call a win over Seattle especially at home an upset. Wilson is a great QB but the team overall isn't what they used to be. Besides the Bills are ready to put on their big boy pants and start smacking around the tougher competition.

The Bills would be favored at home.

Ummmmmm Manish Mehta of NY Daily News is reporting Jets @ Bills week 1. WTF? Unless someone hijacked his blue check Twitter account.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-2020-season-opener-buffalo-bills-20200507-bzflwwog4fdkjdvmtvw4z4gzqi-story.html

Edited by Clutchwarfare
Link provided

4 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Non conference games are least important to tie breakers. Therefore if two teams tie at 7-6 make sure you can compare as similar as possible schedules

Thats half right.  In fact, losing non-conference games actually helps your case if it comes down to tie breakers.  I don't want to rehash the specifics as this topic has been discussed to death on TBD.

Non conference games is not the least important.  If you follow the tie breaker rule, it is the within conference games not common opponents that means the least.  Don’t take my word for it. Look it up.  The Titans and Steelers are the least 8mportant to break a tie breaker.  It’s a no brained as it is a fact.

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Non conference games is not the least important.  If you follow the tie breaker rule, it is the within conference games not common opponents that means the least.  Don’t take my word for it. Look it up.  The Titans and Steelers are the least 8mportant to break a tie breaker.  It’s a no brained as it is a fact.

We will not have any common  NFC opponents against anyone outside the AFCE. If the tiebreaker for the WC is outside our division the NFC games mean literally nothing.

4 games striagth against NFC wodul be awful way to start the season.  That then means in the next 12 games, 6 will be against the AFC East.  That is way too compressed. 

I'm sick of the current schedule format of playing division teams twice.  Compressing it down to 12 games makes it that much worse.

Get rid of the divisions and just play each team every other year.  32 games against 31 other opponents.  It's not that hard to figure out