Earl Thomas is trending, let’s click on that

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Memo to NFL players: if you're gonna keep a gun around the house, make sure your wife takes a gun safety course.

Or avoid behavior which incites wife to attempt using a weapon ?

5 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Guessing he’s not a “culture” guy ...

Depending on the profession of that woman, there will be a few cultures growing 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

47 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Memo to NFL players: if you're gonna keep a gun around the house, make sure your wife takes a gun safety course.

That and if you're doing something you're not proud of, and your brother's there, and you see him on Snapchat apparently posting pictures with women and the address ... maybe tell him to put his phone in the Yondr pouch.

Or much much better yet, stay home and hang with the kids.

“Let he hasn’t who hasn’t been caught by their girl having an ***** with their brother in a quarantine cast the first stone.” Romans 3:42

3 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

That and if you're doing something you're not proud of, and your brother's there, and you see him on Snapchat apparently posting pictures with women and the address ... maybe tell him to put his phone in the Yondr pouch.

Or much much better yet, stay home and hang with the kids.

Some men are as are as faithful as their options.  

• Haha (+1) 5

3 hours ago, Buddo said:

The bit I find both funny and disturbing, is the fact that although she took the magazine off the gun, she didn't realize there was still one in the barrel.

I wonder how many people would have wet themselves if it had gone off.......;)

Something tells me in the moment she wasn't practicing proper trigger discipline either

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This reads weird to me 

They're blaming Austin PD's crisis management team for this?  She (allegedly) brought a loaded firearm into a very weird situation and managed to not shoot anyone - I'd say that's pretty effective crisis management assuming they had to do anything at all.

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

They're blaming Austin PD's crisis management team for this?  She (allegedly) brought a loaded firearm into a very weird situation and managed to not shoot anyone - I'd say that's pretty effective crisis management assuming they had to do anything at all.

Apparently she has since deleted that embarrassment of a statement. 

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Apparently she has since deleted that embarrassment of a statement. 

Looked up the law firm - looks to be a solo started by an up-jumped ambulance chaser who attended a third-tier toilet law school (with no disrespect intended @BringBackFergy).  So the embarrassment is no real surprise.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

I've got a daughter and she would know if a round was chambered.  In fact, I'm afraid that she would have shot old Earl in his low hanging fruit...if you get my drift.

Ditto.  Has understood gun safety since 9 years old.

21 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Something tells me in the moment she wasn't practicing proper trigger discipline either

I believe they said video shows she had her finger on the trigger. 

18 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

She should blame her own lack of gun safety training and awareness.  It's like finding a 5 year old driving to CA to buy a Ferrari

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I would have too. I can’t believe a lawyer wrote that 

Don’t all lawyers call their clients “a beacon of light wherever God has planted them“ in their official statements? ?‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

She should blame her own lack of gun safety training and awareness.  It's like finding a 5 year old driving to CA to buy a Ferrari

I was thinking something similar - she should be thanking g-d that she didn't kill someone and ruin her children's lives forever.

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

There is a famous story from the mid 90s about a Premier League footballer who missed a season after his wife stabbed him in the leg with a kitchen knife because she came home early and caught him in bed with one of his teammates.

If  that is true he probably just told her that it was just a team bonding activity  ?? 

It's even better....she pistoles the gun and she grabs a knife and chases him outside when the cops arrive. 

And then there's this: 

In an interview with Earl's alleged mistress at the scene, she claimed Nina also threatened her and the other woman in the house -- pointing the gun at them and yelling "I got something for all you hoes!"

I bet there is at least one guy on the Bills roster who is again very relieved that his wife took the long view on this!

And how dumb is Earl Thomas anyway?  His wife was easily able to track him down in the act....because he made it easy for her.  What a moron.

20 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Don’t all lawyers call their clients “a beacon of light wherever God has planted them“ in their official statements? ?‍♂️

You can pretty well judge guilt or innocence based on the length and depth of bull#### in the preamble.   That's one for the recordbooks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3