Earl Thomas is trending, let’s click on that

There is a famous story from the mid 90s about a Premier League footballer who missed a season after his wife stabbed him in the leg with a kitchen knife because she came home early and caught him in bed with one of his teammates.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1) Wife rolls up with a squad to catch him cheating
2) While having an ***** involving his brother
3) Gets held at gunpoint by wife who doesn’t know the gun is loaded
4) Wife gets arrested on multiple charges 
5) Says “Stuff like this happens” in an IG video

• Haha (+1) 8

The bit I find both funny and disturbing, is the fact that although she took the magazine off the gun, she didn't realize there was still one in the barrel.

I wonder how many people would have wet themselves if it had gone off.......;)

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This reads weird to me 

I agree. This statement is by her attorneys, not Nina Thomas, and have nothing to do with the event in question. It's just a presentation of how awesome she is. The only reference to the event is at the end when they basically just says that this is BS and they will get her out of it.

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Memo to NFL players: if you're gonna keep a gun around the house, make sure your wife takes a gun safety course.

That just means they may shoot you on purpose

Edited by FireChans
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

There is a famous story from the mid 90s about a Premier League footballer who missed a season after his wife stabbed him in the leg with a kitchen knife because she came home early and caught him in bed with one of his teammates.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2009/09/11/west-ham-striker-morley-says-gay-rumours-almost-killed-his-game/