"I don't look like a deer"

"After briefly getting away from the alligator Friday, the woman stood in waist deep water in the Kiawah Island pond and said “I guess I wont do this again,” but the alligator grabbed her in its jaws again and took her under, according to a supplemental police report released Tuesday."

She was right!

I reached to lip a bass 2 years ago. As I pulled the fish out of the water, a 9 foot gator lunged for it. Then as I tried to run, I tripped over a root. I looked back to see the gator grab the bass less than a foot from my foot. FWC removed it last year

I don't do that anymore 

49 minutes ago, fl az fan said:

I reached to lip a bass 2 years ago. As I pulled the fish out of the water, a 9 foot gator lunged for it. Then as I tried to run, I tripped over a root. I looked back to see the gator grab the bass less than a foot from my foot. FWC removed it last year

I don't do that anymore 

Why in hell are you kissing fish??

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Every day's an IQ test!

The most amazing part to me is that she lasted until the age of 58. 

When we lived in Hilton Head, SC (right by where the lady was killed in 2018) I was always scared to death of the gators, mostly for my two dogs who loved to swim. It was a full time job to keep them safe. One gator got a guy’s Irish Setter before his eyes. He shot the gator as it was drowning the dog....................and got arrested for discharging a firearm. That really sucks! 

57 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Why in hell are you kissing fish??

I actually do kiss the big ones, like Jimmy Hughston did

Edited by fl az fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, The Poojer said:

So she died because she went to a customer's house due to 'stay in place' orders, this one should be a covid-19 related death.  Thoughts and prayers.

Gators didn't used to be so common in SC so you can put it in the 'caused by climate change' stats too.