GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ - 2021 season β€” Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

On 10/14/2020 at 11:36 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Toe drag swag nominee. (at least)Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Also mentioned for Angry run.Β 
Β 

(not that one). ;)Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Watching that Will Selva tweet video reminded me how much it pained me to listen to Jay Feely call the game against the Titans.Β  Man that was brutal (adding insult to injury with how the game played out).

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/5/2020 at 9:19 PM, billsfan89 said:

Β 

All the time Miami makes these big free agency splashes and I never see them have any level of sustained success. I think the Jets and Miami are mid-level teams who will win between 7-9 games depending on how lucky they are with injuries and close games. The Jets have the QB and rebuilt their O-line smartly this time, but they lack weapons and their defense is nothing more than average. Miami lacks a lot of talent in several areas but is improved and they are well coached. Both teams are a year away.Β 

Β 

Who I am not sure about in the division is the Patriots. Their defense and special teams are good but their offense could be tragic but I wouldn't put it past them to scratch out a decent offense with what they have. I could see the Pats winning 5 games or 11.Β 

Miami was the biggest threat before they benched Fitz.

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Mr 2 for 2 is invoking some fear on this board. I think we should see more than one series vs the Jets before we start anointing him.

The Dolphins had a very limited ceiling with Fitzpatrick under center. Β Their floor is lower now, but their ceiling is much higher. Β I still think the Bills win the division, but Miami has been the best team so far.

3 hours ago, Billl said:

The Dolphins had a very limited ceiling with Fitzpatrick under center. Β Their floor is lower now, but their ceiling is much higher. Β I still think the Bills win the division, but Miami has been the best team so far.

Miami? The team that we beat? The team with the a lesser record?Β Β The team with wins over the jags,Β jets,Β and an injury ravaged niners squad?Β 
Β 

The Bills have had a harder schedule up to this pointΒ and won more games.Β No, Miami has not been the best team in the East so far. WhatΒ a foolishΒ thing to say.Β 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Miami? The team that we beat? The team with the a lesser record?Β Β The team with wins over the jags,Β jets,Β and an injury ravaged niners squad?Β 
Β 

The Bills have had a harder schedule up to this pointΒ and won more games.Β No, Miami has not been the best team in the East so far. WhatΒ a foolishΒ thing to say.Β 

Wanna hear something crazy?Β  They are higher ranked in points scored and points allowed than the Bills.