GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

19 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

If you don’t mind I’ll post the direct tweet 

I've never really heard much from Levi before, he comes across as very likeable in this interview. It's easy to see why his teammates and Coaches root for him.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/3/2020 at 7:42 AM, CSBill said:

I've never really heard much from Levi before, he comes across as very likeable in this interview. It's easy to see why his teammates and Coaches root for him.

I'll never forget him tweeting his phone number so I texted him and he called back! Had a 10 minute conversation.  Fantastic,  humble dude. Hope his injury isn't as severe as it looks

• Like (+1) 3

I like McDermott's chances for coach of the year, but certainly there will be competition.  There are a few teams, for instance that have lost a ton of starters to injury, yet are still winning games.  Kyle Shanahan in San Francisco is an example.

3 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I like McDermott's chances for coach of the year, but certainly there will be competition.  There are a few teams, for instance that have lost a ton of starters to injury, yet are still winning games.  Kyle Shanahan in San Francisco is an example.

Not yesterday against an Eagles team with a bunch of injured guys as well that has also looked like a dumpster fire