GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

On 5/5/2020 at 8:42 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I'll take juggernaut with questions than juggerNOT  ☹️, which is what the Bills have been for a quarter of a century. 

On 5/5/2020 at 9:19 PM, billsfan89 said:

All the time Miami makes these big free agency splashes and I never see them have any level of sustained success. I think the Jets and Miami are mid-level teams who will win between 7-9 games depending on how lucky they are with injuries and close games. The Jets have the QB and rebuilt their O-line smartly this time, but they lack weapons and their defense is nothing more than average. Miami lacks a lot of talent in several areas but is improved and they are well coached. Both teams are a year away. 

Who I am not sure about in the division is the Patriots. Their defense and special teams are good but their offense could be tragic but I wouldn't put it past them to scratch out a decent offense with what they have. I could see the Pats winning 5 games or 11. 

^^^

On 5/5/2020 at 9:39 PM, Buffalo Boy said:

Is Hoodie egotistically delusional about Stidham or is he quietly confident in his abilities???

I would be delightedly shocked if NE only won  six games. However, we have seen this before. With a good D and an average O he could still eke out 9-10 wins. 
If they only win six, I’ll be the first to send you a case of beer?

I think Belichick is worth at least 2-4 wins for the Pats, even in their current state.  Belichick has always been able to thwart the Bills, from his days as the Browns HC to his tenure as Parcells' DC to his reign as the evil genius of the Pats for all these years.  

On 5/5/2020 at 9:48 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m going to die on this hill. We are so traumatized by the last 20 years we’ve lost all reason. That team stinks. If you put lions uniforms on that roster we’d think that they were in the Lawrence race. They will win 6 BECAUSE of Belichick. That is one of the worst few rosters in the league. Stop thinking about who they were and look at this depth chart. What is it that you like about this team? Where are they good? I’m not picking on you specifically either so I’m sorry if it comes across like that. I’m asking everyone here to look at this. What about this talent do people like?

I hope you are right, but I wouldn't bet more than I could afford to lose on it, though, especially this season with the possibility of Covid-19 significantly impacting the season in unknown ways. 

27 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I'll take juggernaut with questions than juggerNOT  ☹️, which is what the Bills have been for a quarter of a century. 

^^^

I think Belichick is worth at least 2-4 wins for the Pats, even in their current state.  Belichick has always been able to thwart the Bills, from his days as the Browns HC to his tenure as Parcells' DC to his reign as the evil genius of the Pats for all these years.  

I hope you are right, but I wouldn't bet more than I could afford to lose on it, though, especially this season with the possibility of Covid-19 significantly impacting the season in unknown ways. 

I just see a bad football team. They got a lot better when they signed Cam and then got worse again when their key defensive players opted out. They just aren’t good. Bills are BY FAR the best roster in the division.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Kyle is the only guy to pick the Bills as the Div winners

But Kyle picked Miami as a WC team.!?!?!?!

Nate and Pete both had Buffalo as a WC.  

I dont know...dont sleep on Miami....they really started to get it together last part of the season.....If Fitz doesnt fizzle out after 5 games and have a season like he did that one in New York than Miami will be a dangerous team...IMO...

23 minutes ago, JPP said:

I dont know...dont sleep on Miami....they really started to get it together last part of the season.....If Fitz doesnt fizzle out after 5 games and have a season like he did that one in New York than Miami will be a dangerous team...IMO...

that’s the problem isn’t it?

Fitz and year 2 of a rebuild 

On 5/5/2020 at 10:08 PM, ScottLaw said:

Bills 10-6

Dolphins 7-9

Jets 6-10

Patriots 6-10

Based on our Division’s schedule I think you are close or right, however, I can’t see NE tanking, so, I think they will be closer to 8-8 to 10-6.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:31 PM, ScottLaw said:

I think 2-4 in the division is really up in the air, but if I had to guess I’d say Dolphins. Jets I’d be higher on if not for Gase. He’s a disaster. 

Based on this thread which I think we are all on a similar page....which goes to a different thread I think Gase will be the first coach fired.

On 5/6/2020 at 12:27 PM, BarleyNY said:

I honestly expect a Colts style one year tank by BB.  Start garbage at QB and keep the play calling vanilla enough to not have much of a chance to win.  Finish last and get your QB. 

I just don’t think BB has it in his DNA.  But!  If he did, I think it suggests he wants to coach for 4-7 more years and destroys the records books and show he was more important than Brady.  BB does have that in his DNA.

So, coin flip...question mark?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Manther said:

I just don’t think BB has it in his DNA.  But!  If he did, I think it suggests he wants to coach for 4-7 more years and destroys the records books and show he was more important than Brady.  BB does have that in his DNA.

So, coin flip...question mark?

Thats only if he is any good without Brady.  

I think it will be tighter than most folks think between us and NE***. I also hate to admit it, but Miami has good structure and seems to be building a real team.

We are still the best on paper, but the games have yet to be played. Better take care of these early games...

• 2 weeks later...