GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. Divisional Round weekend — 👀 ​💪​ Nod to Cole Beasley and TDS Davis breakout player

Figured I'd put this here but was watching NFLN earlier today and they said that if the Colts game had been a regular season game, they would have sat Bease.  But his knee is feeling better this week.

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, Doc said:

Figured I'd put this here but was watching NFLN earlier today and they said that if the Colts game had been a regular season game, they would have sat Bease.  But his knee is feeling better this week.

Not surprised with the way he was limping around out there.....he really gutted it out and made some important catches.....way to battle, Cole!!

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, jamiezzz said:

That gave me chills and made me dip my taped fists in glue and then broken glass. Ok Ravens let’s do this. In the immortal words of Tony Montana

” CHOO WAN A WAR?! CHOO GOT ONE!”

Edited by BeefCurtns
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BeefCurtns said:

That gave me chills and made me dip my taped fists in glue and then broken glass. Ok Ravens let’s do this. In the immortal words of Tony Montana

” CHOO WAN A WAR?! CHOO GOT ONE!”

Yeah!  Definitely pumped me up more.  Now we wait until 8:15pm.

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. Post Divisional Round weekend — 👀 ​💪​