GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ - 2021 season β€” Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Rocky Mountain High ColoradoΒ 

Β 

Miami is on a huge roll no doubt but conditions like in Denver will hopefully come as a slap in the face for Miami hopefully.....if not than i just dont know....ughhh...

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, JPP said:

yeah be more worried about Miami going on a run (which i do not see happening)......its going to come down to the frozen weather in Buffalo in week 17.....the team that loses will drop down to a WC spot IMO........I actually think Denver is going to upset the fish this weekend!Β  A dose of cold wintery weather (which will happen on sunday in denver) and little breathing air will hamper the sunny Fish!

Lock is most likely out. I don’t like their chancesΒ 

45 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Many in media say he belongs in Hall of Fame but there is a large portion of Bills fan base which spend more time taking cheap shots at him rather than supporting him like other fan bases do their players.Β Β 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Β 

Many in media say he belongs in Hall of Fame but there is a large portion of Bills fan base which spend more time taking cheap shots at him rather than supporting him like other fan bases do their players.Β Β 

yeah.Β 
Β 

some people just like to have someone to kick.Β 

40 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Not much Bills talk this week, but I did see this.Β  Β Wish they hadn't decided to make a round of jokes during it and bad ones at that.Β 

Β 

2:30 in they get to Knox

Β 

Nate - This could be the winner.Β 

Β 

Would they get complaints if if was a white guy making jokes over black names?

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Β 

Would they get complaints if if was a white guy making jokes over black names?

It kind of happened when Schrager asked if you ever saw a white dude named DeAndre. Nate says β€œ Wait to make it uncomfortable in here”. I don’t understand why that shouldn’tΒ be a two-way street.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Not much Bills talk this week, but I did see this.Β  Β Wish they hadn't decided to make a round of jokes during it and bad ones at that.Β 

Β 

2:30 in they get to Knox

Β 

Nate - This could be the winner.Β 

Β 

These guys are really trending toward childish.Β  I think they have spent too much time home with their kids.Β  Was a bad week for toe-drags apparently in the NFL.Β  Digging to the barrell bottom for a couple of those.Β Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, wjag said:

Β 

These guys are really trending toward childish.Β  I think they have spent too much time home with their kids.Β  Was a bad week for toe-drags apparently in the NFL.Β  Digging to the barrell bottom for a couple of those.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

its a weekly segment, just like Angry Runs.Β  they have to pick someoneΒ 

31 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

It kind of happened when Schrager asked if you ever saw a white dude named DeAndre. Nate says β€œ Wait to make it uncomfortable in here”. I don’t understand why that shouldn’tΒ be a two-way street.

Β 

Cross race humor IMO works only when you are comfortable with everyone hearing it.

I do not see how it works in NFL which is already race polarized where anytime minority is mentioned it is black not other minorities.

Β 

I gave a new black coworker (I was the one who was new. IΒ just started that week) a ride to a training session because he did not have a car.

After it we went to a restaurant I recommended and he said 'Sure I'll try your white bread eating place."

We stopped half a minute later and went in and it was Ethiopian and the server greeted me by name.

Β I said "I do not know if they serve any white bread here but you can ask."

He later lived with me, went to a game (did not like) and met my mom.

She used to ask me "How is your little brother doing?" any time I called.

I have recruited him 3 times to jobs each time getting a recruitment bonus.

On one job we were constantly getting mixed up on names (they do rhyme).

On current job someone asked where he came from and I said "I brought him in. I am his job pimp. Unfortunately each time I pimp him out I get less,."

I am comfortable making jokes like that including racial with him.

Β 

• Like (+1) 1