GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ - 2021 season β€” Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

When it comes to Peter Schrager on GMF when it comes to Bills love it’s phony and fake to me. He’ll show love in one segment and than discredit the Bills in another segment.....he’s all over the place.Β 
Β 

He said the Colts RB J. Taylor ran all over us so the Ravens will do the same. J. Taylor had 78 yds on 21 carries. He even referenced that the Ravens game may have been different if LJ finished the game.......the guy that came in for LJ moved the ball better than him. He also claims that the month of December the Chiefs were blowing teams out and if that Chiefs team shows up Sunday the Bills don’t have a chance. The Chiefs haven’t won a game since 11/01 against the Jets by 7 or more points. Very lucky team, hopefully their lucks runs out Sunday.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

Disagree.Β 
Look. They have a job to do.Β 
Β 

PeteΒ is honest in his praise as he is honest in his criticism. Β 
Β 

Every team has strengths and weaknesses.Β 
it’s why they play the games. Β 
nothing is a given.Β 
Β 

Again,Β Pete hasΒ pro and negative comments to say. Just like Kay and Nate and honorary Mafia member Kyle.

Β 

just watching this morning you can see it.Β 
You praise 4 straight AFC Conference championships.Β 

They beat Marino, Elway, Montana in KC and CRUSHED the Raiders 51-3.Β 
Β 

the 3 mentioned are all deemed far greater than Kelly. Β Yet Kelly and the Bills did what none of them could. Β 

Β 

If what they just said is factual (don’t see why not)

If the Bills win they they only trail the Steelers and Pats in AFCCG victories!

Β 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Disagree.Β 
Β 

Β 

nothing is a given.Β 
Β 

Again,Β Pete hasΒ pro and negative comments to say. Just like Kay and Nate and honorary Mafia member Kyle.

Β 

Β 

the 3 mentioned are all deemed far greater than Kelly. Β Yet Kelly and the Bills did what none of them could. Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I work from home so I’ve been watching this show everyday since the season started......sometimes 2-3 times a day since it’s on repeat. When it comes to the Bills Schrager is phony. When the Bills win he’s high on them, but later in the week when it dies down he’s right back to doubting the Bills.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

When it comes to Peter Schrager on GMF when it comes to Bills love it’s phony and fake to me. He’ll show love in one segment and than discredit the Bills in another segment.....he’s all over the place.Β 
Β 

He said the Colts RB J. Taylor ran all over us so the Ravens will do the same. J. Taylor had 78 yds on 21 carries. He even referenced that the Ravens game may have been different if LJ finished the game.......the guy that came in for LJ moved the ball better than him. He also claims that the month of December the Chiefs were blowing teams out and if that Chiefs team shows up Sunday the Bills don’t have a chance. The Chiefs haven’t won a game since 11/01 against the Jets by 7 or more points. Very lucky team, hopefully their lucks runs out Sunday.

Yes, Schragers' "love" of the Bills is less than authentic.Β  I think it is the same with a lot of these media guys.Β  I have heard a few opine (Shcrager included) that Bills fans are a tad sensitive to criticism of their team, more so than most fan bases.Β  They always make "jokes" about not wanting Bills fans to "come after them" or "blow-up" their twitter feeds.Β  I think he probably has a legit fear.Β Β 

Ultimately, who cares? Who cares what these people think?Β  Sure, it is fun to hear football discussion, but what any of them think about our chances of winning is irrelevant to what happens on the field.

Edited by Buftex
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I dont think I ever heard Schrager say the Chiefs have been blowing teams out. I have heard him and Burleson say who cares how they are winning, they just keep winning. Just yesterday he said the Bills would have 10 wins a row if it wasnt for the hail mary, then they mentioned by 10 pts or more in a lot of them.Β Β 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

that’s your opinion but I still disagree.Β 

Β 

Sure he was the last of them to Billieve.Β 

Kay has said she loves Josh Allen all season but has picked against the Bills lately. Is she disingenuous as well?

Β 

Β 

Β 

There assessments are lazy. They don’t watch Bills games and it shows.....they watch highlights and base their assessments of of them.

Β 

Nate and Kyle I think get more in depth......a lot of things they say is exactly what I was thinking. Kay and Schrager look at a stat and say team A is better than team B because of this stat. If you can run the football, Kay and Schrager will pick you to beat the Bills when all season the Bills have proven when the dedicate their game plan to shut down the run they can and will.

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Lazy?

Lazy?

Β 

You're the one being lazy.Β 
Β 

Just watch the show. Β Put it on rewind for the segment before this commercial break.Β 

You want dishonest

Turn on ESPNΒ 

You related to Kay or Schrager? It’s my opinion......don’t come for me because I don’t care much for their opinions. I’m not trying to change your mind, I’m giving my opinion on them. Stop making it personal.

• Eyeroll 1

I said agree to disagree.Β 

Β 

Who’s making it personal???

Β 

Welcome to the ignore list. Β Reserved for TrollsΒ 

Β 

12 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

You related to Kay or Schrager? It’s my opinion......don’t come for me because I don’t care much for their opinions. I’m not trying to change your mind, I’m giving my opinion on them. Stop making it personal.

Β 

If you don’t care WHY do you watch?

Β 

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

You called me lazyΒ 

Β 

Who’s making it personal???

Β 

Β 

Welcome to the ignore list. Β Reserved for TrollsΒ 

Β 

Β 

If you don’t care WHY do you watch?

Β 

Bro i dont think anyone called you lazy. your definition of troll might be a bit iffy. geez man.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Disagree.Β 
Β 

Β 

nothing is a given.Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

If what they just said is factual (don’t see why not)

Β 

People also need to understand (one of the geniuses of GMFB IMO) is with 4 people, for each segment in the production meetingΒ they are able toΒ "divvy up" who is going to flaunt what team/player for that segment.Β  What it results in is they'll have a segment "Who is the best QB in football"Β  - each person picks a different QB, and then 4 fanbases can post "GMFB says our guy is the best!".Β  Β  Even the Brandt Bills "fire up" speech was a running thing where he did one for multiple teams.

Β 

BTW - the 4 consecutive AFCCG win segment was spot on.Β  I've always told my son the 4 championships is the one thing that will never be repeated - never.Β Β All the crap of the SB losses - the 4 consecutive championships to get there is one of the most amazing accomplishments in sport.

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, stevewin said:

People also need to understand (one of the geniuses of GMFB IMO) is with 4 people, for each segment in the production meetingΒ they are able toΒ "divvy up" who is going to flaunt what team/player for that segment.Β  What it results in is they'll have a segment "Who is the best QB in football"Β  - each person picks a different QB, and then 4 fanbases can post "GMFB says our guy is the best!".Β  Β  Even the Brandt Bills "fire up" speech was a running thing where he did one for multiple teams.

Β 

BTW - the 4 consecutive AFCCG win segment was spot on.Β  I've always told my son the 4 championships is the one thing that will never be repeated - never.Β Β All the crap of the SB losses - the 4 championships to get there is one of the most amazing accomplishments in sport.

and I’veΒ Β said as much

Β 

They have a job.Β 
if the segment is KC then they speak to them and how they can win.Β 
Β 

An hour or aΒ day or so later it’s the Bills segment and how they could win.Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

52 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

There assessments are lazy. They don’t watch Bills games and it shows.....they watch highlights and base their assessments of of them.

Β 

Nate and Kyle I think get more in depth......a lot of things they say is exactly what I was thinking. Kay and Schrager look at a stat and say team A is better than team B because of this stat. If you can run the football, Kay and Schrager will pick you to beat the Bills when all season the Bills have proven when the dedicate their game plan to shut down the run they can and will.

Chris Simms is the epitome of a football aficionado. He has picked against the Bills for various reasons throughout this year and he is likely Josh's biggest fan in sports media right now. Not everyone who counts us out in certain situations, or picks against us, is doing so from a lazy perspective though. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 3

Watching now and the topic is ... Which Qb will be talked about the most on a Monday Morning”

Β 

Nate says Josh Allen and gives his reason and here comes Schrager to tell him why it shouldn’t be Josh Allen ....then throws in Bills Mafia and jumping on tables which has nothing to do with the topic. It actually got a little heated.......Kay as usual agrees with Schrager when it comes to anything Bills related. What I get from Schrager is he can’t stand to hear anyone big up the Bills without adding a β€œyea but”. He can big up the Bills once in awhile, but as soon as Nate and Kyle say something positive, here comes Schrager....”yea but blah blah blah” it’s old now......I’ve watched it for 18 weeks now. I only watch the show because it’s football talk and I love the guest that they have on the show.

7 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Watching now and the topic is ... Which Qb will be talked about the most on a Monday Morning”

Β 

Nate says Josh Allen and gives his reason and here comes Schrager to tell him why it shouldn’t be Josh Allen ....then throws in Bills Mafia and jumping on tables which has nothing to do with the topic. It actually got a little heated.......Kay as usual agrees with Schrager when it comes to anything Bills related. What I get from Schrager is he can’t stand to hear anyone big up the Bills without adding a β€œyea but”. He can big up the Bills once in awhile, but as soon as Nate and Kyle say something positive, here comes Schrager....”yea but blah blah blah” it’s old now......I’ve watched it for 18 weeks now. I only watch the show because it’s football talk and I love the guest that they have on the show.

you left out a ton of context man. I had no issues with how he handled that. Its silly to think that if the Bills lose and other qb's play well and win that josh would be worth the most discussion.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1