GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ - 2021 season β€” Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

9 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Rachel  is 😍

Hmmm and Mmmm.... Rachel vs Mina vs We Shall Not Speak Her Name (sounds like "may").

Β 

Slaps own wrist: I should not speak re journalist looks, I should not speak re journalist looks, and etc.

Β 

(Edit: fairness, equity and @jkeerie/others demand(s) that I add,

Β 

Hmmm and Mmmm...Jimmy G v George Clooney v (your preference)

Edited by Dukestreetking
Basically, virtue signalling
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Shady, you may be right. Β Everyone wrote Allen off in 2018. Β It’s way too early to write off Tua. Β You guys may be correct as a lot of Alabama QB’s have not done well in the NFL. Β I’m just not willing to write a guy off in half of one year. Β Maybe he’ll stink, or maybe a full second year with more talent, a full off season and he turns out a little better. Β I honestly don’t know, just not willing to write the guy off so soon. Β I’m not saying you or motorin are writing him off. Β I just think it’s way to quick to make a decision. Β That’s all.

Β 

I do want to repeat, I hate the Fins. Β Living in FL, I can’t stand these guys. Β The Jets are a dumpster fire, the Pats are getting old with the guys coming back from opt outs, as another bad BB year and he probably retires or just does the front office thing.

Β 

I thought it was interesting though McDaniels is interviewing with Philly. Β I’ve thought for awhile he is just waiting for BB to get out of the coaching and take over. Β Maybe not. Β Honestly, I don’t care as we should have the AFCE for awhile. Β  Just because I think MiMi ascends doesn’t mean I think they are as good as us in the foreseeable future.

Β 

My buddy who is a huge Alabama fan nearly lost his s-h-i-t when I asked him what elite skills Tua has after the last game of the season. Β He went into a rantΒ about how he was the most accurate QB he had ever seen, is a better athlete (faster) than Jalen Hurts, and blamed any lackluster performance this season onΒ (a) not having any weapons; (b) not having a running game; and (c) hisΒ hip and not getting enough rehab to regain his strength and explosiveness. Β I dunno, I saw a guy who definitely wasn’t explosive so there could be some truth to this, but if so then WHY would Flores insist on playing him when Fitz was doing well?

Β 

My take on Tua after watching about three games of his is that his arm is average at best, he IS very accurate, but he doesn’t make very many β€œwow” plays at all and I’m not sure exactly what teams would fear about him. Β He looks like he could be a slightly above average NFL QB because of his accuracy and intelligence but I don’t see a superstar.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Hmmm and Mmmm.... Rachel vs Mina vs We Shall Not Speak Her Name (sounds like "may").

Β 

Slaps own wrist: I should not speak re journalist looks, I should not speak re journalist looks, and etc.

Β 

(Edit: fairness, equity and @jkeerie/others demand(s) that I add,

Β 

Hmmm and Mmmm...Jimmy G v George Clooney v (your preference)

I will never object to those members on this board who wish to comment on their taste in female sports journalists et al.Β  That is as long as you do not disrespect them as professionals.Β  And even in that regard, some are better than others (male and female).

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I know Tua took a lot of flack on this board and deservedly so, but I remember how Allen only had a 53% completion in 2018

Colin Cowherd said this about the two. Put on Allen's rookie highlights and you get lots of "Wow Whoah!" Moments, than put on Tua's and you get 4 mins of Meh and Fitz for the rest of the video.

Edited by TBBills

15 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

The FinsΒ will be our competition in two years. Β We should be fin next year, but after we probably will be ducking it out for some time. Β The Pats I don’t think even has a 2nd and 3rd round pick next year. Β They have some $, so they will probably be going after one of the older QB’s again like a Stafford.

If the Fins trade for Watson, they will be there in a hurry

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, jkeerie said:

I will never object to those members on this board who wish to comment on their taste in female sports journalists et al.Β  That is as long as you do not disrespect them as professionals.Β  And even in that regard, some are better than others (male and female).

Hey jkeerie: didn't want to convey you were personally demanding "equity". I was just pulling the "who is sexier" thread into this one as a joke.

Β 

But I probably didn't stick the landing on this one.

Β 

And...I am on the record here saying I thought Mina was smart. I swear!!

Β 

3 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Hey jkeerie: didn't want to convey you were personally demanding "equity". I was just pulling the "who is sexier" thread into this one as a joke.

Β 

But I probably didn't stick the landing on this one.

Β 

And...I am on the record here saying I thought Mina was smart. I swear!!

Β 

We're good, Duke!Β  I really didn't take your comment personally.Β  I just don't want anyone to have to tiptoe around for my sake.Β Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. Post Divisional Round weekend β€” πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ​ Kim Pegula - page 6
  • SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. Is Buffalo now more equipped to take down the reigning champs? πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ
12 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

An extended version by 2Β minutes 15 seconds

Β 

Β 

You can tell Kim’s the real dealβ€”she really loves this team and is as excited as any other fan watching them go as far as they have this yearβ€”makes me so happy to have invested ownership like this!Β 

• Like (+1) 2