GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

17 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Kay is off this week 

but she left a message 

Her process 

@Chandler#81

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You don't have enough hearts there. 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

it doesn’t matter what she said. 

that was damn sexy!!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Put it back in your pants!............... 

..... sorry I was talking myself there for a minute. Just wanted to say I like your heart thing😛

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Can anyone find today’s GMFB’s segment on 

the Bills roadmap to being a Super Bowl contender in 3 years?

(Their graphics person had Orchard Park in Syracuse)

It will probably be up on their twitter within an hour.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

it doesn’t matter what she said. 

that was damn sexy!!!!

Would have been better if the camera went a little lower with the way she was leaning over wearing a tank top but I will take it...either way she is mmm...hmmm...mmmm

• Like (+1) 2

I'm gonna leave this in here because this post is made up of video clips and i cant seem to find the "Jones and Foxworth" thread. I have a feeling Foxworth did this to take some heat off of his prior comments but i suppose now i'll take him off my "list".....

See the source image

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I'm gonna leave this in here because this post is made up of video clips and i cant seem to find the "Jones and Foxworth" thread. I have a feeling Foxworth did this to take some heat off of his prior comments but i suppose now i'll take him off my "list".....

See the source image

All this talk about Stefon Diggs, but in the context that “maybe he’s made Josh Allen the QB he is”...

Um, excuse me.. Rodgers has Adams.. Mahomes stepped into a situation where he inherited Hill & Kelce.  

Yes, great QB’s typically have a great WR.... what am I missing?  How can an NFL analyst compare these three guys and only mention that Allen has Diggs?

38 minutes ago, SCBills said:

All this talk about Stefon Diggs, but in the context that “maybe he’s made Josh Allen the QB he is”...

Um, excuse me.. Rodgers has Adams.. Mahomes stepped into a situation where he inherited Hill & Kelce.  

Yes, great QB’s typically have a great WR.... what am I missing?  How can an NFL analyst compare these three guys and only mention that Allen has Diggs?

I mean they eventually acknowledge that in the video I think. I’m not to bent about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

"Diane says 'Baby, you aint missin' No Thing' "

• Like (+1) 1