GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ - 2021 season β€” Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Was looking for a different clip stumbled across this old GMFB one that seems timely for recent news.

Β 

Has it ever been made public who released this β€˜pandemic’ on Josh the night before the Draft? The timing of the release is so political in nature, that it implies a competitor who wasn’t capable of moving up high enough for an opportunity to steal him. Brandon is fond of recalling all the 😳😲😟looks he faced @ OBD after making the pick, saying β€œTrust me! You’re gonna LOVE Him!”

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Has it ever been made public who released this β€˜pandemic’ on Josh the night before the Draft? The timing of the release is so political in nature, that it implies a competitor who wasn’t capable of moving up high enough for an opportunity to steal him. Brandon is fond of recalling all the 😳😲😟looks he faced @ OBD after making the pick, saying β€œTrust me! You’re gonna LOVE Him!”

whoever it was. Β 
Β 

thanks. Β ???

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/11/2020 at 5:33 AM, Chandler#81 said:

I think it was right josh that released it

• Haha (+1) 2

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ - 2021 season β€” Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?