GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

Love Kyle Brandt. Says theres a side of josh that likes to come out every now and again that he calls "Sugar high" Josh Allen. "He just gets a little nuts like he's a recess sometimes." LOL. Then goes on to Call him the MEP. Most entertaining player... this was after Nate said he needs to be squarely put in early season MVP talks.

Schrager led off with his usual backhandedness. Its sort of his thing with the bills. Plenty of praise but always a "Ya but" with it. He was on the rams bandwagon all last week. They did a follow up segment on him just minutes ago as well. i'm sure @SlimShady'sSpaceForce will be able to find them and post them.... i'm not great with the interwebs.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Love Kyle Brandt. Says theres a side of josh that likes to come out every now and again that he calls "Sugar high" Josh Allen. "He just gets a little nuts like he's a recess sometimes. LOL. Then goes on to Call him the MEP. Most entertaining player... this was after Nate said he needs to be squarely put in early season MVP talks.

Schrager led off with his usual backhandedness. Its sort of his thing with the bills. Plenty of praise but always a "Ya but" with it. He was on the rams bandwagon all last week. They did a follow up segment on him just minutes ago as well. i'm sure @SlimShady'sSpaceForce will be able to find them and post them.... i'm not great with the interwebs.

LOL   I post them as I see them (when I get the time, being swamped at work)  

Tweets are easy.  YouTube is as easy as a tweet. Other videos can be a bit more difficult depending on the format.   

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Toe Drag Swag and Angry runs coming up. 

Any word from the viewers on any Bills nominations? 

Gabe Davis should be on the Toe Drag Swag segment. He made an amazing catch. Kid plays very smart ball!

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Gabe Davis should be on the Toe Drag Swag segment. He made an amazing catch. Kid plays very smart ball!

Davis made it in. in fact peter and kay both voted for him to win it but Nate went with Rudolphs one handed snab. i cant argue with it. it was a pretty amazing catch and toe tap

• Like (+1) 3

Now these guys say a lot of positives about him, but when asked what more they need to see out of Josh Allen,  Nate's response is just DUMB - "You have to be as accurate as Russell Wilson, you have to be as poised in the pocket as Aaron Rodgers, you have to have the delivery of Pat Mahomes, he doesn't have that yet...Just know there's a separation of you & the greats in the game, then once you close that gap, then our conversation about Josh Allen will change."

I completely understand the criticisms of Josh Allen, but this is a dumb take no matter how you slice it. You're saying he has to have all the best attributes of all the best QB's in the league to be considered a top tier QB? Since when is being perfect the criteria for being a top QB in the league? When he's currently playing on the same level as those guys, why does he need to then do everything they do best COMBINED just to be in that conversation?

Again, I'll be critical when he deserves it, but this is a criticism I would never throw out there. "You only have to have to win as many Super Bowls as Tom Brady, put up numbers like Peyton Manning, and rush for as many yards as Barry Sanders...THEN you can be just in the conversation!" 😑

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?