GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ - 2021 season β€” Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

17 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

in the next hour or so.Β Β 

Β 

loving the Bills T on Kay.

Β 

@John from RiversideΒ will be so jelly he missed her

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

someone needs to do a screen capture of Kay in that shirt

Β 

Burleson and schrager still clinging to the newton of 3 or 4 years ago. Sorry Nate, but I can’t see newton all of a suddenΒ thriving on the short to intermediate area that edelman lives in. Or as Brandt coined it, β€œcan’t see him edelman’ing his way down the field”.Β Newton and his career 59% comp rate is all of a sudden gonna morph into a precision slot passer just because he’s a Pat now? I’m skeptical.Β 
Β 

Team Kyle here, obviously.Β 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

8 minutes ago, Maybe Someday said:

That look on his face when talking about he and Moss teaming up this season got me pumped!!!Β 

Β 

The reair will be at about 11:40 or so for anyone that wants to see it.Β 

Β 

I hear the TV in the background while WFH.Β  Β The wife changed the channel...Β  Now I'm waiting for someone to tweet the damn thingΒ 

On 8/5/2020 at 8:10 AM, Stank_Nasty said:

Burleson and schrager still clinging to the newton of 3 or 4 years ago. Sorry Nate, but I can’t see newton all of a suddenΒ thriving on the short to intermediate area that edelman lives in. Or as Brandt coined it, β€œcan’t see him edelman’ing his way down the field”.Β Newton and his career 59% comp rate is all of a sudden gonna morph into a precision slot passer just because he’s a Pat now? I’m skeptical.Β 
Β 

Team Kyle here, obviously.Β 

Oooooh, Josh and Edelman:wub: