GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ - 2021 season β€” Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

On 5/5/2020 at 9:48 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m going to die on this hill. We are so traumatized by the last 20 years we’ve lost all reason. That team stinks. If you put lions uniformsΒ on that roster we’d think that they were in the Lawrence race. They will win 6 BECAUSE of Belichick. That is one of the worst few rosters in the league. Stop thinking about who they were and look at this depth chart. What is it that you like about this team? Where are they good? I’m not picking on you specifically either so I’m sorry if it comes across like that. I’m asking everyone here to look at this. What about this talent do people like?

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/NE

Β 

Their OL is pretty good but lost their legendary coach. Their skill players are AWFUL. The secondary is good but their pass rush isn’t. This is a bad football team with the greatestΒ coach of all-time. Someone explain to me HOW this team scores points?Β 

Β 

I'm with you on the hill.Β  I don't see the Pats anywhere except the bottom of the division.

We should be the favorites to win theΒ Β AFCE ,Β 

And this time the pressure is on Bills , Allen , McBean , there’s no more excuses it’s our division to lose !!!

GO BILLS !!!

1 hour ago, Putin said:

We should be the favorites to win theΒ Β AFCE ,Β 

And this time the pressure is on Bills , Allen , McBean , there’s no more excuses it’s our division to lose !!!

GO BILLS !!!

yup. Β There is no excuseΒ 

Β 

well other than Pats favoritismsΒ 

Β 

Β 

On 5/5/2020 at 6:23 PM, GETTOTHE50 said:

Miami is the second best team talent wise in the division. 3rd best coach wise. I think Jets finish season last with their lack of weapons. Patriots 3rd and Miami 2nd.Β 

Β 

Depends on if New England's defense is historically great again. I think they showed a lot of cracks towards the end of the season so you may be right. But if the defense is great again that unit alone could give them the second best roster.

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Not sure who this guy is (and I'm too lazy to look for the breakout QB thread)Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

David Carr. Yet another former NFL qb that likes Allen. That’sΒ been quite a theme over the last 2 years.Β 
Β 

... GMFB just had a β€œwhich qb is poised for big jump this season”. Brandt went went with Allen. Schrager went darnold.i didn’t catch the rest.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

David Carr. Yet another former NFL qb that likes Allen. That’sΒ been quite a theme over the last 2 years.Β 
Β 

... GMFB just had a β€œwhich qb is poised for big jump this season”. Brandt went went with Allen. Schrager went darnold.i didn’t catch the rest.Β 

Β 

Β 

yup I saw it myself todayΒ 

Β 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Great stuff! Thanks, guys. I’ve been trying hard to secure my doomshield for 2020, but I can’t help it!

EVERYTHING points to a fantastic season -IF!

Β 

The Plus is regardless of what happens in this pandemic tainted season, we have a few very entertaining seasons ahead.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Great stuff! Thanks, guys. I’ve been trying hard to secure my doomshield for 2020, but I can’t help it!

EVERYTHING points to a fantastic season -IF!

Β 

The Plus is regardless of what happens in this pandemic tainted season, we have a few very entertaining seasons ahead.

Β 

Agreed.Β  I have been cautiously optimistic about a full season, but now that players have reported and its starting to feel more and more real, I'm literally counting down the days to the opener and I'm letting myself buy-in completely!