GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ - 2021 season β€” Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

21 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Bills 10-6

Dolphins 7-9

Jets 6-10

Patriots 6-10

Β 

Β 

I think the Dolphins are more at 3 or 4 they've got a lot of potential with all those new pieces and a coach that seems like he might have it together but that's an awful lot of new things to fit together in an abbreviated offseason. Belichick has been too consistent for me to drop him all the way to 4 despite all the reshuffling they're doing without they're great O-line coach. Jets I've got at 2 because they seem to be brining the most back this year besides us but Gase could always Gase it up.

Β 

I definitely prefer we play the Dolphins early than late this year they could be significantly better at the end of the year.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

I’d give the division and Bills more wins but that schedule is going to be difficult all around.

Yeah, the Bills could have the same record as last year and be wayΒ better. The AFC East was 34-30 last year. I’m VERY confident that the division will be worse than that this year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aceman_16 said:

Sorry.....I have to wait to see what PFF says about Josh Allen before I predict ANYTHING. WITHOUT their analysis everything else is garbage!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

/sarcasm

I especially can’t wait to see their stats on stuff that doesn’t actually happen.... that the best stuff right there..so telling,

2 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Nope ESPN says 8.5 winsΒ  I saw from expert Mike Clay

Probably not too far off. Got a very tough schedule. I predict the Bills winning the division with a 9-7/10-6 record.

Β 

9.5 wins over/under is where I would have them personally.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m going to die on this hill. We are so traumatized by the last 20 years we’ve lost all reason. That team stinks. If you put lions uniformsΒ on that roster we’d think that they were in the Lawrence race. They will win 6 BECAUSE of Belichick. That is one of the worst few rosters in the league. Stop thinking about who they were and look at this depth chart. What is it that you like about this team? Where are they good? I’m not picking on you specifically either so I’m sorry if it comes across like that. I’m asking everyone here to look at this. What about this talent do people like?

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/NE

Β 

Their OL is pretty good but lost their legendary coach. Their skill players are AWFUL. The secondary is good but their pass rush isn’t. This is a bad football team with the greatestΒ coach of all-time. Someone explain to me HOW this team scores points?Β 

You won’t die up thereΒ alone. I’ll be there right beside you. I’m been preaching the gospel to anyone within earshot(which isn’t very many during these times).Β Β It’s not a good looking squad. Bellicheck is only worth so many wins.Β 
Β 

im so freaking tired of people stroking on them because of the last 20 years. Like you said, so programmed to be afraid of them people can’t see that it’s just a bad roster right now.Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll take it a step further; I don’t see a path for anyone else. I think if Miami takes a BIG step they can MAYBE get to 9 wins. No one else in the division can IMO. I have the Bills at +130 and if I had more in my account I’d have bet more.

I feel the same and yes we have alot of young guys but there is also established vets at basically every position group but QB and RB .

I see the o and DL taking big steps as well , I think we're legit Contenders in the AFC

18 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Probably not too far off. Got a very tough schedule. I predict the Bills winning the division with a 9-7/10-6 record.

Β 

9.5 wins over/under is where I would have them personally.Β 

We have no clue how tough the schedule is!Β 

Everyone said this last year too .Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

From his tower in New Jersey.

The Hobbit Eye of Sauron art installation scrapped in Moscow after ...

Β 

No...that's definitely Foxboro.Β ?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Which I guess would make this Gase inΒ Jersey. ?Β  Β main-qimg-b54cac79c95865129cdb382705439073.thumb.jpeg.f99ec51177527a8ae135810518867756.jpeg1*1kCNdOayi5rTBVoYhb_7AA.thumb.jpeg.5f93340be2f3fffcbb498ba008740c8a.jpeg

Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Miami is the second best team talent wise in the division. 3rd best coach wise. I think Jets finish season last with their lack of weapons. Patriots 3rd and Miami 2nd.Β 
Β 

This is the Bills year to take first.Β 

I think it will be Bills, Pats, Jets, and Dolphins last. Pats and Jets are interchangeable. I think both will be around .500. I believe the Dolphins are the light version of last year's Browns. Everyone enamored with them but they will disappoint. They'll have about the same record as last year (which actually means they are better considering the tougher schedule).

59 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

We have no clue how tough the schedule is!Β 

Everyone said this last year too .Β 

Β 

I remember last year people were saying the schedule was brutal. You're right. But those were the sheep. And those sheep will say it every year. I remember many fans didn't think it was a tough schedule.

Β 

This schedule looks tougher, but you're right, nobody knows how it will turn out. I'll say one thing, the QB situation in the AFC is lacking. To me that says the conference is wide open. No reason to believe that the Bills can't be right in it.

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Win prediction, AFCE crown and the 4th seed in the Β AFC

Β 

No prob thank you. My homer instincts would put the Bills O/U at 9.5, but that’s why i’m not a handicapperΒ 

• Like (+1) 1

2020 NFL Win Totals

• Baltimore Ravens:Β 11.5
  • Kansas City Chiefs:Β 11.5
  • New Orleans Saints:Β 10.5
  • San Francisco 49ers:Β 10.5
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers:Β 10
  • Dallas Cowboys:Β 9.5
  • Philadelphia Eagles:Β 9.5
  • Seattle Seahawks:Β 9.5
  • Buffalo Bills:Β 9
  • Green Bay Packers:Β 9
  • Indianapolis Colts:Β 9
  • New England Patriots:Β 9
  • Pittsburgh Steelers:Β 9
  • Chicago Bears:Β 8.5
  • Cleveland Browns:Β 8.5
  • Los Angeles Rams:Β 8.5
  • Minnesota Vikings:Β 8.5
  • Tennessee Titans:Β 8.5
  • Houston Texans:Β 8
  • Atlanta Falcons:Β 7.5
  • Denver Broncos:Β 7.5
  • Las Vegas Raiders:Β 7.5
  • Los Angeles Chargers:Β 7.5
  • Arizona Cardinals:Β 7
  • Detroit Lions:Β 6.5
  • New York Giants:Β 6.5
  • New York Jets:Β 6.5
  • Miami Dolphins:Β 6
  • Carolina Panthers:Β 5.5
  • Cincinnati Bengals:Β 5.5
  • Jacksonville Jaguars:Β 5
  • Washington Redskins:Β 5

Β 

Β 

According to Vegas

Β 

NFC:

East: Cowboys/Eagles

South: Saints

West: 49ers

North: Packers

Wildcard 1: Bucs

Wildcard 2: NFC East runner up orΒ Seahawks

Β 

AFC:

East: Bills/Pats

North: Ravens

West: Chiefs

South: Colts

Wildcard 1: AFC East runner up or Steelers

Wildcard 2: AFC East runner up or Steelers

Β 

Vegas has the same teams as last year in the playoffs with Bucs replacing Vikings, Colts replacing Texans, and Steelers replacing Titans.Β 

Β 

9 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll take it a step further; I don’t see a path for anyone else. I think if Miami takes a BIG step they can MAYBE get to 9 wins. No one else in the division can IMO. I have the Bills at +130 and if I had more in my account I’d have bet more.

The Jets are not that far off,Β  They put together a nice run at the end of the year.Β Β 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, ganesh said:

The Jets are not that far off,Β  They put together a nice run at the end of the year.Β Β 

They did until you really dig into the schedule. Their last 10 games:

- Jags (L)

- Dolphins (L)

- Giants (W)

- Redskins (W)

- Raiders (W)

- Bengals (L)

- Dolphins (W)

- Ravens (L)

- Steelers (W) vs. Mason Rudolph

- Bills (W) vs. the backups

Β 

There isn’t a good win in the bunch. Their schedule, like everyone in the division, is much harder this year. The Jets OL should be better but that’s better than awful. Their skill players stink and Gase is terrible. I like Darnold and think he’s going to be pretty good.

The Jets look like a 6 or 7 win team to me. They play: Bills (2), Pats (2), Miami (2), 49ers, Cards, Seahawks, Rams, Chiefs, Raiders, Broncos, Chargers, Colts, & Browns. I’m just not seeing many wins there.

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 2

I definitely think the Bills are favourites to win the Division.

Β 

I don't think the Patsies will be as bad as people are saying here, but that's simply because of coaching. Their current roster shouldn't scare anyone.

Β 

Jest aren't especially well coached, and Bell aside, don't have weapons. I think they are the potentially worst team in the Division. Darnold has plenty of talent, but is actually as careless with the football as Josh can be occasionally. Difference being, Allen is more careless when he's looking to run, as opposed to passing. Darnold is more prone to ints, imho.

Β 

Fins could be anything. Their best chance, will be to start Fitz, hope he can keep them in it, and maybe get Tua involved after the halfway mark. I think they are a team that is going to become better as the season progresses, and I also think they are well coached. Gailey might be a really interesting decision for them, and he might be a guy who can get Tua going later on in the season, while still getting the best out of Fitz in the meantime. He's still a very capable OC, irrespective of how he might be viewed as a HC.

Β 

If you want numbers on things,

Bills 9-11

Cheaters 7-9

Fins 7-9

Jest 5-7

9 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Bills 10-6

Dolphins 7-9

Jets 6-10

Patriots 6-10

Β 

Β 

Scott, I think you’re right except as much as I hate to admit it, I can see still a good defense and strong running game with the Pats so 8-8. Β The others you’re spot on in my eyes. Β 10 wins is realistic with tough competition in the West, and we might even go 5-1 in the AFCE. Β It’s all throwing spaghetti noodles against the wall at this point.

10 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Β 

All the time Miami makes these big free agency splashes and I never see them have any level of sustained success. I think the Jets and Miami are mid-level teams who will win between 7-9 games depending on how lucky they are with injuries and close games. The Jets have the QB and rebuilt their O-line smartly this time, but they lack weapons and their defense is nothing more than average. Miami lacks a lot of talent in several areas but is improved and they are well coached. Both teams are a year away.Β 

Β 

Who I am not sure about in the division is the Patriots. Their defense and special teams are good but their offense could be tragic but I wouldn't put it past them to scratch out a decent offense with what they have. I could see the Pats winning 5 games or 11.Β 

Β 

I am much more afraid of Miami than I am the Jets.Β  I think Flores is going to be a really good coach in this league whereas I think Gase is a joke.

I'm going to double down on what Beane and McDermott have said -- Until we prove otherwise, the Pats still own the AFCE. No doubt this is our best shot in a long time though. I also think the Dolphins are a well coached team and will beΒ tough at home. I always liked Chan as an OC and still do. I suspect they won't let Tua anywhere near the field this year, but Fitz still has my respect as well.

Edited by GreggTX
  • Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Buddo said:

I definitely think the Bills are favourites to win the Division.

Β 

I don't think the Patsies will be as bad as people are saying here, but that's simply because of coaching. Their current roster shouldn't scare anyone.

Β 

Jest aren't especially well coached, and Bell aside, don't have weapons. I think they are the potentially worst team in the Division. Darnold has plenty of talent, but is actually as careless with the football as Josh can be occasionally. Difference being, Allen is more careless when he's looking to run, as opposed to passing. Darnold is more prone to ints, imho.

Β 

Fins could be anything. Their best chance, will be to start Fitz, hope he can keep them in it, and maybe get Tua involved after the halfway mark. I think they are a team that is going to become better as the season progresses, and I also think they are well coached. Gailey might be a really interesting decision for them, and he might be a guy who can get Tua going later on in the season, while still getting the best out of Fitz in the meantime. He's still a very capable OC, irrespective of how he might be viewed as a HC.

Β 

If you want numbers on things,

Bills 9-11

Cheaters 7-9

Fins 7-9

Jest 5-7

According to Vegas it’s not clear cut as the Bills are Co-Favorties with the Pats.Β 
Β 

Β 

12 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I'm going to double down on what Beane and McDermott have said -- Until we prove otherwise, the Pats still own the AFCE. No doubt this is our best shot in a long time though.

I think if you look at the Pats roster objectively it’s not in great shape. For the first time in a while they are going to have a lot of cap space in 2021. That’s usually a sign that you haven’t drafted well and don’t have many players on your roster that you want to pay.Β 
Β 

As for this year, their offensive line is still the best in the division (although their legendary oline coach retired again). Outside of that their offense is a question mark.Β 
Β 

On defense their best players are definitely older.

• Thank you (+1) 1