TV Characters you couldn't stand

12 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Angela Lansbury.  Murder She Wrote. 

That sleepy little town she lived in had the highest per capita murder rate in the country.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, WhoTom said:

That sleepy little town she lived in had the highest per capita murder rate in the country.

And tragically, no one ever offed her.

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

They did do a crossover of Murder, She Wrote & Magnum P.I.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0653548/

Hey, that's not funny damn it!? That never happened!  

Edited by GaryPinC
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, WhoTom said:

14 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

And tragically, no one ever offed her.

If they had, they would have gotten away with it, since the sheriff couldn't solve a murder without her help.

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

As Michelle would say, "How rude!"
Quincy, M.E.  As Carla from 'Cheers' asked, "If he's such a good coroner, how come they're digging up a body every week?"

Quincy was kind of an acquired taste.  It probably helped Jack Klugman in his roles as Oscar Madison and Quincy that he was still bitter about being formerly married to Brett Sommers of Match Game fame.  Made the characters a little more intense.

41 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Quincy was kind of an acquired taste.  It probably helped Jack Klugman in his roles as Oscar Madison and Quincy that he was still bitter about being formerly married to Brett Sommers of Match Game fame.  Made the characters a little more intense.

Actually, I usually liked Klugman and the characters he portrayed.  The premise of 'Quincy, M.E.' is what potentially falls flat, when you use Carla's reasoning.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

5 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Actually, I usually liked Klugman and the characters he portrayed.  The premise of 'Quincy, M.E.' is what potentially falls flat, when you use Carla's reasoning.

I for the most part found the Quincy episodes decent.  No one show was flawless and they all put out duds fairly frequently.  Where I had a problem with Quincy and Hawkeye from MASH was the endless moralizing and sanctimonious nature of those characters.