TV Characters you couldn't stand

On 5/10/2020 at 8:06 AM, Gray Beard said:

Fred Mertz seemed too old and angry to me.  It turns out that he was old and angry in real life.

Yes, and both he and Vivian Vance(Ethel) did not like each other at all.

How in the world were they able to work with each other for so many years?

On 5/6/2020 at 12:28 AM, Talley56 said:

Ryan Howard on The Office.  I loved the show but I never understood what his appeal was supposed to be.  I found myself just bored anytime the Kelly/Ryan scenes came up.

Bored isn't the right word for me.  I absolutely loathed any scene that involved those two.

And since it aired right around the same time, I could never really get into Parks and Rec much because I didn't find a single character likeable.  That worked for only one character, Ron Swanson.  The rest were a waste, especially Aziz Ansari's character.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/10/2020 at 7:31 AM, Another Fan said:

I was never really a big Winnie Cooper fan from The Wonder Years.  I always thought during the course of the series she just played mind games with Kevin.   Kevin could be a jerk at times but more often then not he had his heart broken by her during the course of the series.

Somewhere in the middle of the series a tall beautiful French girl Madeline liked Kevin and even kissed him in front of everyone.   I always thought he was silly for being so hung up on Winnie 

To be fair, at Kevin's age it's difficult to simply get over the girl you think is the one you belong with.

That being said, sometimes you just wanted to slap Kevin and yell at him. Do you not see these other girls who actually like you?!

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Well sure, when you have a before pic like that one!   Most girls with implants don't start out looking like that.

Agreed, she looked much better before the knife and collagen.
Le Bleu:
Did Pamela Anderson Get Her Big Break While Being Spotted by a TV ...
Tool Time:
image.jpeg.26f946679d0123a668c9563c71a8abe5.jpeg

So to get back on track let's say I can't stand her on Baywatch ?

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Having a young Pamela Anderson introduce them helped.

I've got a thing for the "MILF next door" look; I'd take Jill over either of the tool girls.

On 5/9/2020 at 8:41 PM, RochesterRob said:

You forgot to throw in Joanie after they got their own show.  

Refused to watch that show.  Though Joanie eventually grew into a nice set of tatas, they weren't that nice.

On 5/10/2020 at 9:20 AM, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Mayor Goodway from paw patrol. Totally incompetent. Sorry, with a 3 year old at home during quarantine my viewing options are a little restricted. 

Always hanging out with Chickoleta the chicken, needing a kid and his group of dogs to bail her out if a jam. I hear ya.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

Angela Lansbury.  Murder She Wrote.  A show glorifying a nosy, sanctimonious old hag as some kind of super sleuth just drove me up the wall.  She was my epileptic strobe light, my seizure a glorious stranglehold of her turkey wattle neck.  Of course my mom loved the show, I just had to quickly twitch away to the other side of the house when the theme music came on.?

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Angela Lansbury.  Murder She Wrote.  A show glorifying a nosy, sanctimonious old hag as some kind of super sleuth just drove me up the wall.  She was my epileptic strobe light, my seizure a glorious stranglehold of her turkey wattle neck.  Of course my mom loved the show, I just had to quickly twitch away to the other side of the house when the theme music came on.?

Did they ever do a crossover episode with Matlock?  Geriatric viewing heaven!  ?

On 5/7/2020 at 2:14 PM, Nextmanup said:

I rather dislike Jimmy/Saul from "Better Call Saul".

On 5/12/2020 at 3:03 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Larry David in anything 

Mods.  Do your job.  There has to be some bylaw broken here.

• Haha (+1) 1