TV Characters you couldn't stand

I found these 3 characters particularly annoying

Dawn on Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Rosanne on Rosanne

The main character on The Nanny

However, I found every single character in this show completely unlikable...not a single redeeming character to be seen anywhere: Orange is the New Black

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, DD4Bills said:

I found these 3 characters particularly annoying

Dawn on Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Rosanne on Rosanne

The main character on The Nanny

However, I found every single character in this show completely unlikable...not a single redeeming character to be seen anywhere: Orange is the New Black

I was fine with Dawn, although I may be in the minority on that one. The only character I may not have cared for on that show, was Tara.

21 hours ago, eSJayDee said:

Probably an unpopular opinion, though I saw someone else shares it, but Michael Scott on The Office.  Haven't been able to watch the show as I find him too annoying.

That's the whole shtick that he is supposedly be be annoying yet you watch more you realize the guy's got a good heart. The show was not the same when he left. 

15 hours ago, ocemur said:

Chuck Cunningham from Happy Days. I'm kind of glad Fonzie murdered him.

What was the purpose of Potsy? I mean I guess Richie had to have a best friend but at least Mouth was funny. 

18 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The worst one in that bunch is that Quagmire...?

Quagmire is funny every so often but yes overall he is annoying af. 

On 5/6/2020 at 7:43 AM, Golden Goat said:

One exception, for me:

tf86cbe_bernadette-5.jpg

Bernadette over Penny every damn day. 

One character am surprised got no mention so far was  Michael from LOST.

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

What was the purpose of Potsy? I mean I guess Richie had to have a best friend but at least Mouth was funny. 

Potsy and Malph are just secondary characters to show how perfect the Cunninghams were by comparison. Take away the laugh track. Fonzie is a damaged psycho who was abandoned first by his father, then his mother when he was six years old. Fonzie is a violent gang member. He once remarked about saving someone's life because he stopped hitting him. Everyone in the community is afraid him because they know what a psycho he is. Chuck went away in a car crusher at a junk yard and Fonzie put him there. All he has ever wanted was a family he couldn't have. When he becomes aware of the Cunninghams and their perfect middle class hum drum life, he is willing to murder to get the one thing he could never have.

He murders Chuck after season one, and by season two he is moving in and replacing Chuck as an older brother to Ritchie and Joanie, and surrogate son to Mr., and most importantly Mrs. C.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ocemur said:

Potsy and Malph are just secondary characters to show how perfect the Cunninghams were by comparison. Take away the laugh track. Fonzie is a damaged psycho who was abandoned first by his father, then his mother when he was six years old. Fonzie is a violent gang member. He once remarked about saving someone's life because he stopped hitting him. Everyone in the community is afraid him because they know what a psycho he is. Chuck went away in a car crusher at a junk yard and Fonzie put him there. All he has ever wanted was a family he couldn't have. When he becomes aware of the Cunninghams and their perfect middle class hum drum life, he is willing to murder to get the one thing he could never have.

He murders Chuck after season one, and by season two he is moving in and replacing Chuck as an older brother to Ritchie and Joanie, and surrogate son to Mr., and most importantly Mrs. C.

Josh Allen What GIF by NFL - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, ocemur said:

He also started wearing a leather jacket to throw off the cops who might have suspected him in Chuck's murder.  

• Like (+1) 1