TV Characters you couldn't stand

We've talked about television shows and characters we loved, but which characters from any show that you enjoyed did you not like at all?

Not characters that you loved to hate, but characters that just annoyed the Hell out of you.

For me, I never cared for Diane from Cheers. I get that she was a part of the comedy duo with Sam, but she was so arrogant and stuck-up and Sam could do a whole lot better than her. She was not that appealing. I was glad when she left the show. 

• Like (+1) 1

i have grown to loathe Doug and Carrie from "King Of Queens", now that it's always on seeing repeats over and over you start to see how vapid they are as people.  Totally selfish pricks.  Really used to enjoy the show, but over time i have really begun to despise them, yet i still watch it on TVLand during overnight hours

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

i have grown to loathe Doug and Carrie from "King Of Queens", now that it's always on seeing repeats over and over you start to see how vapid they are as people.  Totally selfish pricks.  Really used to enjoy the show, but over time i have really begun to despise them, yet i still watch it on TVLand during overnight hours

Never had a problem with the Doug character, although at times he could be too Goofy/Dumb. Carrie though, along with Deborah on "Everybody Loves Raymond' annoyed me. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LB3 said:

Kramer on Seinfeld. I could never understand how so many people could love that character.

Yeah, I never understood the love for Kramer either. He was okay, but not as funny as everyone said he was.

• Like (+1) 1

If we're talking just pointlessly annoying characters (eg., LAMP performers like Roseanne or Murphy Brown), I just never watched the show.

In terms of great characters that were infuriating or maddening, Livia Soprano would be the GOAT in that category.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1