Who shows up out of shape?

Star, Dareus for prior, as well as Karlo from history, but most likely Star is fine.

Not really worried about almost all of the players.   Nice interview with a player from another team on NFLR how they are monitored and tracked daily between Fitbit, heart monitors, peloton, and so on.  They have to send into their trainers daily so not a lot of guys doing whatever they want.

20 minutes ago, MJS said:

He's one of the few we have lots of evidence of working out and training.

I know. I wrote that for MrSarcasm, who, for some reason chose Star and then not give a reason. Star is probably our most professional player and the one I would least worry about. Neither one of us has a valid reason to say anyone is coming back out of shape.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

On the Bills? Josh Allen.

I don’t think Allen is really a player who is in great shape or even needs to be.  

this is a legit question.  As someone who believes he’s in pretty good shape (?), working out at home sucks.  I have an exercise ball, medicine ball, and cardio yoga dvd.  For young guys who don’t have free weights in their house, It’s going to be tougher to stay in their best shape.  Plus, less marijuana conditions, video games, binge watching shows , binge snacking, ordering takeout because you can’t cook, etc.

training camp might actually be important. Bring back 3 a days!!!

11 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

This is too easy

Redskins Hire Rob Ryan

Can’t get out of shape if you were never in it! The Ryans are planning 5D chess while we are playing  checkers during quarantine.

tenor.gif

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Dopey said:

I know. I wrote that for MrSarcasm, who, for some reason chose Star and then not give a reason. Star is probably our most professional player and the one I would least worry about. Neither one of us has a valid reason to say anyone is coming back out of shape.

Yeah, I have no reason to believe that any of the players will come in out of shape. I mean, offensive linemen kind of have a different definition of in shape.

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t think Allen is really a good who is in great shape or even needs to be.  

this is a legit question.  As someone who believes he’s in pretty good shape (?), working out at home sucks.  I have an exercise ball, medicine ball, and cardio yoga dvd.  For young guys who don’t have free weights in their house, It’s going to be tougher to stay in their best shape.  Plus, less marijuana conditions, video games, binge watching shows , binge snacking, ordering takeout because you can’t cook, etc.

training camp might actually be important. Bring back 3 a days!!!

Can’t get out of shape if you were never in it! The Ryans are planning 5D chess while we are playing  checkers during quarantine.

tenor.gif

He wasn't always out of shape

NFL Playoffs: Rob Ryan not the only defensive genius in the Ryan ...

Edited by HOUSE

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

As my kid would say: this sounds like a you problem.  ?

Lot of funny answers in this thread as well as a lot of past players. Like many of you Marcel Dareus was the first guy I thought of and plus Karlos Williams was a close second ?

In all seriousness though isn't it amazing the difference since McDermott has done in 3 years changing the culture. I can't think of anyone coming in out of shape.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

He wasn't always out of shape

NFL Playoffs: Rob Ryan not the only defensive genius in the Ryan ...

House, you scared me again.  I’m not out of shape, but I’m going to my game room to do another 200 push ups.  It is amazing someone can let themselves go that much.  Not that as we get older it gets harder, but from the latest back to this pic.  I get chills.

Oh btw, even then he had a tool mullet hair cut.  Tool.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

No one.  If someone does they might not make the roster.

Yup. This. The beer vendors, maybe. They'll stair-climb their way into fitness.

Edited by Thurman#1