way way way too early 2021 nfl draft SWAGS

12 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

One of the best last names in football?

Definitely, and a great name for a lineman.

Watch him play: 

I couldn't find any individual highlights, but just watch the Left Tackle # 70

39 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Minus 50 lbs 

his contact balance is impressive though.  Strong core.  I wonder what his weight will be on the day of his first nfl game

He’s going to be 190ish I would guess. He’s definitely a lot smaller than Shenault but WAY more refined. They have a similar “Swiss Army Knife” skill set. Moore is a lot safer though (although he had some injuries this past year too). 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

His history of concussions means his career could be over at any moment. Less about the contract, more about the injuries.

I do agree we need a speed rusher to replace Hughes, but I understand the Center talk. Especially if we are drafting at #27+.

I understand the injury issue with Morse, but the Bills signed him to a multi-year deal knowing about the concussions.  If they were THAT concerned, I don't think they take that risk.

23 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I understand the injury issue with Morse, but the Bills signed him to a multi-year deal knowing about the concussions.  If they were THAT concerned, I don't think they take that risk.

Injury Settlements are usually less than dead money, so worth the risk. After this season, he's pretty cut-able, we can get out of the deal with a much smaller hit. And if he takes a bad shot and decides on his own to retire, then no hit for the Bills. Not much risk at all.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/mitch-morse-16773/

9 hours ago, CapeBreton said:

Here is an interesting mock draft from this time last year:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2834898-matt-millers-way-too-early-2020-nfl-draft-big-board

3. AJ Epenesa 

4. Jake Fromm

26. Trey Adams

Just shows how highly touted these guys were a year ago. 

That shows how high pundits were

I don't think there was a scout alive who had fromm on their top 30 or 50 Big board

• Like (+1) 2