Tasker / Thurman to make cancer patient’s wish come true.

PIZ

51 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Nice to see these Bills greats helping to make an 18 year old cancer patient wishes come true. Thurman mentioned in the comments. 

Saw it first happening when Thurman's wife Patricia commented on it... makes me damn proud that people still care this much to help him!!!

• Like (+1) 2

I thought so too Ridgeway when I met him twice.  Seemed humble to me.  Once when he was playing, and once post career.  Anyway, I don’t mind the guy, and I’m somewhat sensitive to the point that he and Murph are employed by the Bills.  I know I don’t speak out of turn to any company I’ve been employed as that is a terrible role model as I’m in management.  Bottom line is my opinion again that I don’t mind listening when in the car during their show.  

8 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Mr. T. takes a beating here for his extemporaneous speaking, but he is a good man.  

I love Tasker for the time spent with the Bills...and his desire to be a participant still. 

On OBD, being a relatively regular listener, it can be challenging at times but I can’t ride him too hard for his ‘thinking disorder’. I attribute it to his colossally hard hits...and that makes me appreciate him all the more.