Buffalo Bills Virtual Post Draft Party

Steve Tasker, Brandon Beane, Dan Morgan and Joe Schoen. If this was already posted .. I am sorry. If not some really interesting content. Who they were surprised that feel (not just guys they picked). It is long and I haven't finished listening

• Thank you (+1) 2

When Tasker asked the question who they thought was picked too high, I knew there was no way any of them would answer it.  They're not about to criticize another team publicly for reaching.  That's for Mel Kiper to do, not NFL employees.  

13 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

When Tasker asked the question who they thought was picked too high, I knew there was no way any of them would answer it.  They're not about to criticize another team publicly for reaching.  That's for Mel Kiper to do, not NFL employees.  

You would think he knows better than that. As an employee of the Buffalo Bills he shouldn't even want a question like that answered on his show by our own front office. It also was annoying how he would take like 90 seconds to articulate some of his questions...smh

58 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I thought it was cool that they mentioned some non-Buffalo picks that they felt dropped surprisingly

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Never let Tasker audibilize in the broadcast booth...

?

Tasker is as bad as Murph. But at least he played the game and has insight that would otherwise be lacking. Take what we can get I guess? 

• Like (+1) 1

He does get a hard time at TBD, and believe He’s not that bad, especially because there are some guys down here in Tampa who are horrible.  One guy in particular in the afternoon yells at callers, especially a guy like me because he has this thing that if we moved here from somewhere else, we should magically drop our hometown team of origin, and adopt only the Bucs.  It’s ridiculous as I can love my Bills, and still like and root for the Bucs.  There is only once every four years they play each other and I go every time down here in my Bills jersey.

Then again, those tools on WGR after OBD are atrocious.  I will never listen to them in the car ever. The one in particularly is such a boligerant idiot.