NFL Schedule leaks

3 minutes ago, Justin C said:

Now you have my hopes up for this. I know we are 4 months out and anything can happen, but despite being relatively new here I want to believe you.

I’m not speaking as someone “in the know.” Just my observation of things so far.

We should start 4-0 and at worst 6-2 (losses to Tenn and Chiefs). From there you can go 4-4 down the stretch and get to 10 that wins the division. I like how it sets up. I think momentum will matter to this group as it did last year. Get off to another hot start and we win the division.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

We should start 4-0 and at worst 6-2 (losses to Tenn and Chiefs). From there you can go 4-4 down the stretch and get to 10 that wins the division. I like how it sets up. I think momentum will matter to this group as it did last year. Get off to another hot start and we win the division.

I struggle to see 6 losses on that schedule. 

16 minutes ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

Not all teams have a Thursday night game, but most do. Last year 28 teams had one.

Edit: meant to quote Logic that said all teams have a Thursday night game, somehow I messed that up.

This is actually the first time in three years the Bills will have one. Thanksgiving was an afternoon game 

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Hmm. I can see 6. Not sure I can see more than 6. 10 or 11 wins for me.

I see 2 losses and about 14 games that could go either way, but of those, I’m confident in about 11-12. It’s a tough schedule for sure, but I think we’re going to be better this year all around.