NFL Schedule leaks

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Every team in the league gets a Thursday night game, so that doesn't really count for much in my eyes.

But two Monday nights and a Sunday night? That's some legit respect from the networks.

Does anyone know the last time the Bills were SCHEDULED for a Sunday Night Football game outright, not flexed into one? Has it EVER happened as part of the NBC Sunday Night Football package? I don't believe it has.

We just need to do our part to

not get flexed OUT this year 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

And 3 primetime games in December apparently. 49ers week 13, Steelers week 14 and Pats week 16

Meaning we can be flexed out of them?

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Every team in the league gets a Thursday night game, so that doesn't really count for much in my eyes.

But two Monday nights and a Sunday night? That's some legit respect from the networks.

Does anyone know the last time the Bills were SCHEDULED for a Sunday Night Football game outright, not flexed into one? Has it EVER happened as part of the NBC Sunday Night Football package? I don't believe it has.

They never have, and if you go back to the ABC monday night schedule, you are looking at 1994.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, wagon127 said:

They never have, and if you go back to the ABC monday night schedule, you are looking at 1994.

Thanks. 26 years since Bills have been scheduled outright in a national prime time showcase game on network TV. Amazing.

39 minutes ago, Process said:

Bills finally have a Superbowl roster and multiple prime time games and there will likely be no fans or no season???

Not to digress into another Covid situation, but I disagree wholeheartedly. I promise there will be fans and a full season. Take it to the bank. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I have a feeling the schedule is going to bring a sadness to the board.  We never know who all these teams pan out, but it’s an especially tough schedule.  Luckily we’re in the AFCE

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Not to digress into another Covid situation, but I disagree wholeheartedly. I promise there will be fans and a full season. Take it to the bank. 

Now you have my hopes up for this. I know we are 4 months out and anything can happen, but despite being relatively new here I want to believe you.

• Like (+1) 1