NFL Schedule leaks

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is there an ESPN pregame show for this *****. Sam Ponder,  please. 

no 3 hours ISNT too long during a pandemic 

NFL Network will probably spend 3 hours just talking about Tampa Bay Vs. New Orleans.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FluffHead said:

Seems like we’ve played at New England right around Christmas the last 3 or 4 years 

This would be the 4th year in a row that we play them in New England the second to last game of the year. The schedule makers need to get more creative

3 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

Hearing four prime time games for Bills. Chiefs, Steelers 49ers and???????

Yep so far it's 2 Monday nights (Patriots and 49ers), a Sunday night (Steelers) and Thursday night (Chiefs).

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

Bills finally have a Superbowl roster and multiple prime time games and there will likely be no fans or no season???

Lighten up, or I'm going to prescribe an enema for you!

• Haha (+1) 1

terrible opening 2 weeks

hate playing division opponents in the first 2 weeks. jets will be looking for revenge week 1. still no excuse, if we even wanna think about winning the division anything less than a 2-0 start is unacceptable 

11 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yep so far it's 2 Monday nights (Patriots and 49ers), a Sunday night (Steelers) and Thursday night (Chiefs).

And 3 primetime games in December apparently. 49ers week 13, Steelers week 14 and Pats week 16

Every team in the league gets a Thursday night game, so that doesn't really count for much in my eyes.

But two Monday nights and a Sunday night? That's some legit respect from the networks.

Does anyone know the last time the Bills were SCHEDULED for a Sunday Night Football game outright, not flexed into one? Has it EVER happened as part of the NBC Sunday Night Football package? I don't believe it has.