NFL Schedule leaks

20 minutes ago, Process said:

Funny how all the reports of out of conference games weeks 1-4 were just completely untrue. 

Also looks like the NFL is serious about planning for the season to take place as normal, which is great. Given the early division games I would not expect a shortened season. If anything looks like they will postpone the start of the season but not cancel games. 

Maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part but I have to assume the NFL was smart enough to consult the state admins while planning for this and if they are scheduling early divisional games they may have been told things are gonna trend in a promising direction..... just spit balling here. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

Maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part but I have to assume the NFL was smart enough to consult the state admins while planning for this and if they are scheduling early divisional games they may have been told things are gonna trend in a promising direction..... just spit balling here. 

The season starting on time tells me they may have been told things are trending well. Who they play doesn't matter. The NFL is going to reschedule the games regardless if they are inside or outside the division. Every game makes them millions.

2 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

Wow, that would be quite the flex on the NBA.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m just guessing but yes it certainly would be. 

The NFL is king. It's good to be the king.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Denver is one game I think they lose on the road. I don’t have analytics behind this but it’s a L in my mind for whatever reason 

And of course, that is a game I plan on attending. :angry:

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

tired of playing the jets week one. feel like it’s happened multiple times in the past couple years. rather start off with a non-divisional opponent. 

Think of it as eating your vegetables in order to get dessert later. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Mark Vader said:

Not going to the Vegas game Mark? I want to go to that one. Hoping it happens. Are you planning to go to the Niner one?

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

tired of playing the jets week one. feel like it’s happened multiple times in the past couple years. rather start off with a non-divisional opponent. 

this would be what, 3 of the pst 5 years that we’ve played them Week 1?

6 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

The season starting on time tells me they may have been told things are trending well. Who they play doesn't matter. The NFL is going to reschedule the games regardless if they are inside or outside the division. Every game makes them millions.

and they don't need fans in the seats to make those millions

8 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I may just have PTSD from the last time the Bills played there which is irrational since it was 6 years ago but I can’t stop thinking  they lose that game. I had the same feeling about Cleveland last year. I don’t think the Broncos are great but they play well at home. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

this would be what, 3 of the pst 5 years that we’ve played them Week 1?

I think we’ve won all of them if I’m not mistaken but I’m just tired of seeing that stupid green color the first week. Rather see fish colors tbh haha 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Miami vs KC apparently

Ahhhh, in honor of the longest game in the NFL, which was the 1971 playoff game played between the Dolphins & Chiefs, which was played on Christmas Day. Nice.

• Like (+1) 1