NFL Schedule leaks

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

The teams don't even get the schedule until tomorrow. It's crazy that people just believe this stuff. The account was created less than a month ago.

I didn't fully believe it. You always have to take this stuff as rumors.

That being said, the idea of the first month being all AFC Vs. NFC games, is somewhat likely.

8 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

4 games straight against the NFC West cannot be accurate. They always throw the divisional games in at the beginning and the end of each season. 

Is there always a global pandemic happening which would lead to a decent likelihood of those games not happening? 

It makes a lot of sense for this year. 

Edited by FluffHead
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

4 games straight against the NFC West cannot be accurate. They always throw the divisional games in at the beginning and the end of each season. 

The idea, so they say, is that by scheduling NFC v. AFC games to start the year if COVID forces a change, those games are the easiest to be rid of without implications on the playoffs.

One thing I will say, if you rank our hardest opponents I’d say the 4 in the west are all pretty high on the list.. that first run will prove a great test!

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

First Im reading about the salary cap shriveling, now the schedule may Leak...I need to get my  mind out of the gutter and back on to football  LMAO

I plead the quarantine sequestration is officially getting to me  yep!

26 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

pfffft doubtful 

SUP Brennan ? Good to read you matey GO BILLS

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

The games are also sacrificeable should season get delayed and they need to cancel games.

its also far easier to create new schedules in a shorter period. Do a schedule this way is far easier computer wise and can be done on paper.

Edited by djp14150
  • Like (+1) 2