NFL Schedule leaks

I can’t assume any teams will be good or bad this year because in any year that hinges on things like injuries and i think that will be amplified this year with the absence of the monitored strength and conditioning through the offseason. It’s going to be a weird season and teams with strong cultures and  little to no change in scheme/coaching/significant positions like QB will likely have a big advantage over those that may appear to have talent but not may not be cohesive or are constantly unable to practice or play with hammies and the like or don’t have time to gel on the OL for example. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

26 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I love the idea of the division games being all midseason and then end of season. I do not like in division games in week 1 because so much can ride on a team that is getting to know each other.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

If true week 3 on SNF

Wow. Thats cool. I'd say they have too many consistent leaks to be completely fake. I tend to believe it.

So it is either

vs SEA, @ ARZ, @ SF, vs LAR

or

vs SEA, vs LAR, @ SF, vs ARZ

20 minutes ago, Greg S said:

If true week 3 on SNF

San Fran is the game that I have targeted as my away game this year. Not sure I’ll be able to get into the country by that point, but I can only hope. I’ve been to a few Monday night games over the years, but never the Sunday night game.

7 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

San Fran is the game that I have targeted as my away game this year. Not sure I’ll be able to get into the country by that point, but I can only hope. I’ve been to a few Monday night games over the years, but never the Sunday night game.

I had it week 13 so not bad got the SNF matchup 

01B0707B-9C7E-4734-BDDD-BCF18068223F.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I love the idea of the division games being all midseason and then end of season. I do not like in division games in week 1 because so much can ride on a team that is getting to know each other.

Me too, I hope they stick with this format in the future. 

16 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I’m hoping to go to the Raiders game. I’m glad it’s later in the year. 

2 minutes ago, billspro said:

Me too, I hope they stick with this format in the future. 

I’m hoping to go to the Raiders game. I’m glad it’s later in the year. 

I think it would be strange to have all the divisional games in a row like that. I think I'd rather they were spread throughout the season, personally. But I understand making the change for this year.

26 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I've been making plans for this game for a long time. Sunday night would be fantastic!

Other factor in pkay here.....I don’t recall seeing comments about it.

PGA rescheduled US open to mid sept ( week 2) and FOX has rights and Masters in early November (CBS has rights)

coukd we we see these networking having no games scheduled in a slot.

For us open being out west this year fox coukd have 1pm games then 430 pm golf airing till 10pm ET west coast location with a finish around 930 pm.

then for masters in November it’s early with a plan to end around 330 pm with less daylight ( sunset around 530). CBS has 4 pm games. Thus week the feature game would be 1pm in FOX then 4 pm regional coverage.

Also....

i can see some set formula for games in first few weeks like each team has an inter inference, has placement game and has a game against other division preserving division games till late October in case of a shortened 10 week season.

unlike other sports football can survive without crowds in stands