NFL Schedule leaks

3 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

That works out good if those weeks are postponed /excluded due to a late start to the season.

BTW I want the Seahags at 1pm not 4 :30 we get an advantage.

They get a normal 1pm start after 4  :(

we’d dodge a couple really tough games that way... NFC West is pretty stacked.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Are we trusting this “NFL schedule leak 2020” page? I’m thinking a lot of you are. Idk I’m not a twitter guy but I know there’s an awful lot of misinformation on there..

No need to trust anything until Thursday night. This is literally a “leaks” thread. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

If Seattle at Buffalo 4:25 is true then when was the last time the Bills had a late start (not counting primetime games) at home. I honestly can't remember the last 4:00 start at home.

I remember being at a random mid 2000s game against the Jets that was a 4:15. Think we won. 

1 minute ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

I remember being at a random mid 2000s game against the Jets that was a 4:15. Think we won. 

It's been a long time. Being a bad team for close to two decades will do that. I expect the Bills will play their fair share of nationally televised games on Sunday afternoons as well as the primetime games they will get.

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No need to trust anything until Thursday night. This is literally a “leaks” thread. 

I mean is it actually a “leak” though? Nothing has been verified so maybe it should be a “leak rumor” thread. Not trying to be an ass here but my fall work schedule revolves around the NFL season so I don’t want to get too excited about these leaks 

7 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I mean is it actually a “leak” though? Nothing has been verified so maybe it should be a “leak rumor” thread. Not trying to be an ass here but my fall work schedule revolves around the NFL season so I don’t want to get too excited about these leaks 

I think it’s assumed that it’s rumor leaks and nothing official. It’s not coming from the nfl 

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

If Seattle at Buffalo 4:25 is true then when was the last time the Bills had a late start (not counting primetime games) at home. I honestly can't remember the last 4:00 start at home.

In 2009, when we had Terrell Owens on the team, we had two 4:00 home games. 

Edited by wagon127
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It is the best division in football.

Thats why we want full season, open vs the best, kick their asses and start 3-1 at worst!

I'll wait for full schedule to make my prediction but I can totally see us going 3-1 after losing either Cards or Rams and winning rest. Seahawks at home would be a great opener.

19 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Not trying to be an ass here but my fall work schedule revolves around the NFL season so I don’t want to get too excited about these leaks 

Same. Already had to bag a trip we had planned for last week, definitely going to plan an away game trip or two even if I end up having to cancel down the road. More so for the mental aspect if anything! If the schedule follows the format they’re reporting id assume we start with Seattle and Rams at home then go out to SF & Arizona in either order for weeks 3-4. Wouldn’t think they’d make us fly cross country 3 straight weeks. I hope that happens because I’d definitely look to hit both games and spend the week in between picking from some places like Sedona, Grand Canyon, wine country, etc to hit. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Same. Already had to bag a trip we had planned for last week, definitely going to plan an away game trip or two even if I end up having to cancel down the road. More so for the mental aspect if anything! If the schedule follows the format they’re reporting id assume we start with Seattle and Rams at home then go out to SF & Arizona in either order for weeks 3-4. Wouldn’t think they’d make us fly cross country 3 straight weeks. I hope that happens because I’d definitely look to hit both games and spend the week in between picking from some places like Sedona, Grand Canyon, wine country, etc to hit. 

I’ve been tentatively planning on going to Vegas for the raiders game since before all this started. I’ve never been to Vegas before so this would be the perfect opportunity. Hopefully I don’t get hitched while I’m out there 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It is the best division in football.

Maybe. Spring is filled with hope and predictions of super teams, the Eagles of 2011 are a big example. I don't disagree that the NFC West has some sizable talent, but ARZ has to still put it together with Murray taking the next step and the Rams need to show they weren't a two year wonder. SF still looks great but they'll come back a little bit due to schedule. Seahawks actually scare me the most because of Wilson and how long they've been good.

5 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Maybe. Spring is filled with hope and predictions of super teams, the Eagles of 2011 are a big example. I don't disagree that the NFC West has some sizable talent, but ARZ has to still put it together with Murray taking the next step and the Rams need to show they weren't a two year wonder. SF still looks great but they'll come back a little bit due to schedule. Seahawks actually scare me the most because of Wilson and how long they've been good.

Yea I never bought the Eagles of 2011. These are 4 teams built properly. That Eagles dream team was built of sand.

Arizona went 4-4-1 out of the division last year. In most other divisions they would have been a u or 8 win team.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1