NFL Schedule leaks

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Do we have an official release date yet? 

Assuming a full season, the Bills will be getting 16* 'prime time' games. Well, at least in my mind. Whenever the Bills are playing, it's always 'prime time' in my household. 

* - Does not include playoffs and Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Do we have an official release date yet? 

May 9 

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

No international games is a smart move by the league. I’m sure Khan hates it as it slows his move to London, but it’s a good step to show they are taking the situation seriously. 

Selfishly I’m glad Bills aren’t playing in London or Mexico. They already have enough distance to travel on the schedule. 

• Like (+1) 5

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

May 9 

Selfishly I’m glad Bills aren’t playing in London or Mexico. They already have enough distance to travel on the schedule. 

Yolo

The next time the Bills play in London, go!

It was a blast! 

• Like (+1) 3

My prediction is 2 primetime games for the Bills. Chiefs at Bills on SNF. Mahomes and Allen. Chiefs O vs the Bills D. Old AFL rivalry. The second is Bills at Jets on MNF or TNF. Darnold and Allen. Rivalry game. If the Bills get more primetime games it will be because they got flexed into them as the season goes on.

6 minutes ago, Greg S said:

My prediction is 2 primetime games for the Bills. Chiefs at Bills on SNF. Mahomes and Allen. Chiefs O vs the Bills D. Old AFL rivalry. The second is Bills at Jets on MNF or TNF. Darnold and Allen. Rivalry game. If the Bills get more primetime games it will be because they got flexed into them as the season goes on.

With all the west coast games they have this year, I think they also will have a couple more 4:25 double header games too ( as opposed to a 4:05 regional west coast game) 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

With all the west coast games they have this year, I think they also will have a couple more 4:25 double header games too ( as opposed to a 4:05 regional west coast game) 

Bills at 49ers for a 4:25 start is probably a good bet.

Edited by Greg S

26 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I would not be surprised if they give us another Thanksgiving day game due to ratings last season.

• Haha (+1) 1

For us people from Buffalo, but living somewhere else it’s great not necessarily the night games as I have to get up at 5 am, so tough, but love we’ll have quite a few 4 pm games, and more likely to be on TV, vs. having to go to a bills bar, or get the ticket.

4 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

Yeah, i think we get 2 prime time games, maybe another shot at a week 16 nfl network flex. And a couple 4:25 double header games. Im hoping for at least 1 4:25 home game this year

I think they'll get at least three...Thursday Night and Monday Night for sure and probably their first ever scheduled Sunday Night game.

3 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

If you click on the tweet and scroll down I found full league schedule. Looks like we play NFC west first 4 games?! Wth...

That's the 'contingency schedule'. The out of conference games would be front loaded in the event that the schedule needs to be contracted for a later calendar start. OOC games would be the first to be eliminated because conference games would be more important for playoff tiebreakers.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Posted by a Falcons fan but showing what they are referring to as leaked Bucs schedule with 5 prime time games 

One of the two games between Tampa and NO has to be a primetime game with Brady and Brees.

• Like (+1) 1