What is the one spot on the roster that still has a hole?

1 hour ago, Nihilarian said:

This gets my vote as well. 

Tough to believe that this regime can't see the difference between an all pro OG and a journeyman as the former elevates the play of the players next to him. The one singular thing that was good about Rex Ryan was that he understood how important it is to build a top offensive line, hence Richie Incognito. 

I dunno, perhaps they expect development, growth, continuity out of the starters from last season. However, I just don't see it. One of the biggest flaws on last seasons offense was the ability to score in the red zone with the run game...besides the QB running it in.  Last season Singletary had 2 rushing TD's as did Gore. Allen had 9 himself and 510 yards rushing. This can't stand. Derrick Henry had 16 rushing TD's. Dalvin Cook had 13 rushing TD's.

Cam Newton has proved that running QB's don't last in this league.

The one thing to take note of is when Josh Allen doesn't have all that much pressure on him he performs so much better. This helps him gain confidence and will help with his accuracy. 

This!!!!  All day.

Especially, the Cam Comparison.

I don’t want to see Josh running as much by design. Getting Moss , I hope, will help towards this end.

Josh faced some serious Jail breaks too often due to poor O line play. I seriously hope they get their act together this year. Last year the whole squad was new. This year hopefully continuity makes a difference. 

• Like (+1) 1

I would imagine, we as fans, have inflated expectations of our favorite players and maybe have a blind eye seeing their real talents and how they compare to their competitors.  Right now the team seems really solid, really ready to assume control of the AFC East.  Do we still have weaknesses?

• Like (+1) 1

Tight end, I’m not a huge Knox fan. He’s a raw talent with very little college experience. Guys like that don’t work out very often. He has all the physical attributes of a great one, but needs to improve everything to become a viable starter. I hope I’m wrong, and he becomes great. We have holes at other positions, but I’m most concerned we might not get any production from the TE position. We have nothing behind Knox with Kraft and Croom, unless Sweeney proves to be a diamond in the rough. 

• Like (+1) 1

Are you asking if there’s “one spot on the roster that still has a hole”??

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

You may be able to find your answers in the thread asking the same exact question: 

Damn. We posted at the same time. 

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly? I don't think there is one. At least when it comes to the starting lineup. I agree, if anything, some depth at Linebacker could be in order. But not to replace Lorenzo. His role is being filled by a multitude of players. A.J. Klein is our 3rd Linebacker. Tyler Matakevich is the new Special Teams ace. And Addison, Epenesa, and Jefferson replaces the pass rush lost by Alexander and Shaq Lawson.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Punter

We need a new one badly

This^^^^  Bodork has cost us games with his untimely shankapotamuses.  I've been saying go get Shane Lechler for the last two years.  This is the one position where McBeane has failed miserably.

What we need now is for the players we have selected to be our counted on guys to be the best players they can be

Like Josh Allen.....I support him all the way....but he needs that next step forward

Like Stephon Diggs......need him to show that same playmaking ability here

Smoke needs to show he can be a great number 2

Singletary and Moss....need to show they can compliment each other.....and if need to be take the load share in games

Our defense needs to be AS GO)OD as they have been.....and show some ability to create turnovers

• Like (+1) 1