Favorite homemade sandwich?

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Probably leftover Thanksgiving turkey, Miracle Whip (fight me), salt and pepper, thick toasted bread. If there are cranberries around, I'll throw them on.

I'm in on the Whip. No fight necessary

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Fried liver sausage (in butter), thin slice of raw red onion, piles of mustard, seedless rye. 

You make the sausage? It's not liverwurst is it?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Bologna and cheese.  

A certain ex Bills coach favorite as well lol 

As  long as its Boars Head sliced at Publix I'm good with a B&C... this is one I like Miracle whip and Webers  mustard on. That oscar mayer stuff is only good for frying.

• Like (+1) 1

If I am at home, Costco hard roll, Saputo Provolone, with pickled red peppers.  There are several sandwiches tied at position 2.

If in the U.S. running errands, stop at a Tops and hit the bakery for a dozen sesame seed rolls.  Provolone cheese on these as well.

28 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

You rascal......what are you trying to do get this moved to PPP?

I kid! I kid!!!

I have places where I go for certain sandwiches. Sandwiches I crave! I love a good Italian sub on a great roll. But I VERY rarely actually MAKE a sandwich.  I think the last sandwich I made was beef on weck for some neighbors (with grilled wings) who came for our last playoff game. They turned out great.....unlike the game. ?