Zach Moss does film breakdown pre draft - 16 minutes

No argument at all 32.  He only was handed the ball for two TD’s last year as completions.  Not that he can’t do it, more they went to other people so like the rookie Karl’s Williams for a very short time, they liked him to punch it in for the TD.  

I could care less as long as we score, and don’t have an opinion as to who is better, just speculation as to what they may be thinking.  I’d love nothing more than motor getting a ton of TDs.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DJB said:

For those that say he has poor speed vs RB he has been compared too

20 yard shuttle

Moss -  4.37

Lynch - 4.58

C Ivory - 4.6

And that was with a bad hammy, no?

6 hours ago, BobChalmers said:

TE is the only question now - and if Knox can just get rid of the drops he can join the list of plus-players on this team!  Hopefully someone bought him a jugs machine for his house!

Hope your right! If he improves that and pass blocking, it will be a big plus for this offense. He is going to be open A LOT!

Edited by Bring it
Spelling

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

Only concern is that the Bills awfully young in the offensive backfield.

If the OL takes the next step (as expected) it shouldn't be too much of a problem though.

RB is a position where experience is less prevalent. Yeldon and Jones have been in the league for awhile and Singletary had a year to work with Gore. I also wouldn't be shocked to see them being in a vet RB as a camp body and to push Yeldon.

5 hours ago, yungmack said:

RBs generally score lowest on the Wonderlic and I know most don't care about their intelligence. But I believe intelligence can make for a better player, beyond talent. Moss sounds and looks bright. That's a big plus for me.

One can actually be very bright and not do well, in general,  on "tests."  One can regurgitate information and do extremely well on tests, standardized or otherwise, and not be all that intelligent, in general.  All depends on the people involved.

Edited by purple haze

1 minute ago, DJB said:

Correct I believe. 

He also ran his 40 again in Covid and improved his time. 

I had heard about the 4.52 but assumed it was hand-timed.  It was actually electronically-timed which means it's legit.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

I had heard about the 4.52 but assumed it was hand-timed.  It was actually electronically-timed which means it's legit.

Yuppers!!!