Zach Moss does film breakdown pre draft - 16 minutes

Good stuff! Thanks for the video. Moss seems to be very mature and well prepared for the NFL. No wonder that Beane was “sweating out” this pick. Hoping no one got to Moss before we did. Teams are going to overlook this kid, but not for long I bet.

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

He seems very intelligent and does a really solid job breaking down the film. Really should give it a listen.

That was a great watch and an even better listen. Thanks for posting.

Don’t be sleeping on this kid. We know our coaches like to move rookies along slowly, but Moss may be getting a large number of snaps before too long.

3 minutes ago, eball said:

The Bills are now loaded at the skill positions.  So excited to watch them put it on the field.

Compare this group to the one from just 2 years ago (I mention it in another thread).  It's night and day.

As for Moss, he plays faster than his Combine time, which tells me the hammy affected it.  Good for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, eball said:

The Bills are now loaded at the skill positions.  So excited to watch them put it on the field.

Right on, eball.  As long as Moss’s knee holds up, he’ll be a welcome addition.  I just don’t know how long he’ll last given he ran for over 4100 yards in college, and he has a punishing running style.  Daboll and McD will need to use him, but not overuse him and balance well with Singletary.  They should compliment each other well, and Moss will probably have more TD’s than motor as that is one are he’ll excel.  I’m very excited to have him, and guessing Beane must have researched the heck out of his medical situation.  

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, eball said:

TE is the only question now - and if Knox can just get rid of the drops he can join the list of plus-players on this team!  Hopefully someone bought him a jugs machine for his house!

Edited by BobChalmers

2 hours ago, Hardhatharry said:

If only we could start practicing.

It’s not a big deal right now.  What would they be missing? They will be back to regular training camp before to long.

The fact Moss is adapt at film breakdown is a positive sign for a young back. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

RBs generally score lowest on the Wonderlic and I know most don't care about their intelligence. But I believe intelligence can make for a better player, beyond talent. Moss sounds and looks bright. That's a big plus for me.

Edited by yungmack

2 hours ago, BobChalmers said:

TE is the only question now - and if Knox can just get rid of the drops he can join the list of plus-players on this team!  Hopefully someone bought him a jugs machine for his house!

Well John Brown has recently said look out for Knox this upcoming season

He's going to be the best player we got from this draft and it won't be close.  The guy has Leveon Bell potential.  Epenesa was good value, but Moss will be boss, Singletary better be on notice.

2 hours ago, BobChalmers said:

Knox had a concentration problem, not a hands issue, I for one think he will be absolutely fine with catching the ball this year.  This will be the year of JuggerKnox.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BobChalmers said:

There's still improvement that can be made to the oline as well.

But I think fans forget that the salary cap makes it so there will ALWAYS be some kind of hole on the team. You can't resign everyone to big contracts, so you let guys walk and try to replace them. It's pretty rare to have 5 good starters on the oline, especially when the rest of the offense has quality starters.

YouTube has plenty of his games.  Not just highlights but all his plays.  He adds consistent production down by down.  Very few run stuffs.  Keep in mind he was RB9 of the draft.  I think we will like him.

On this video he talks about how reads the defense post snap.  Very interesting.

• Like (+1) 1

In case you haven't noticed, every one of Buffalo's draft picks is fairly articulate.  This suggests they pay a lot of attention to interviews, and probably value football intelligence very highly.  In light of that, it's not surprising to learn Moss is a film junkie.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

They should compliment each other well, and Moss will probably have more TD’s than motor as that is one are he’ll excel.  

Singletary  excels at TDs as well

He led the country in TDs in college. He is excellent around the goaline.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2017-12-20/faus-devin-singletary-caps-record-breaking-season-three-tds-boca

Edited by 32ABBA