Dalton to the Cowboys 1yr $7M per Schefter

Considering the contract, this would have actually been a nice move for the bills. Can't get much better than Dalton for backup QB. Even if the bills were interested I'm sure he'd prefer going to TX though. 

• Like (+1) 2

Like sands through the hour glass go the days of our lives, wonder what’s on tomorrow... 

I am jealous of Dalton to the Cowboys. 

I like what Barkley has done for Josh. He has also played decently in the short term. However, IMO the season would be lost if either Barkley or Fromm had to play for an extended period of time.

Dalton and Winston would have been great at the current price tag. 

• Like (+1) 1

It is a perfect year for Patriots to go with Stidham. 

1.  Their Cap is in Bad shape. - BB ready made excuse for Kraft 

2.  To Evaluate Stidham while they still have a pretty good Defense 

3.  Need to find out what he is before Targeting on the the top QBs next year when theoretically will have a normal Draft Process 

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

It is a perfect year for Patriots to go with Stidham. 

1.  Their Cap is in Bad shape. - BB ready made excuse for Kraft 

2.  To Evaluate Stidham while they still have a pretty good Defense 

3.  Need to find out what he is before Targeting on the the top QBs next year when theoretically will have a normal Draft Process 

I’m sure BB is on the firing line next year if they have a down year, good thing he has a good excuse.

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

I’m sure BB is on the firing line next year if they have a down year, good thing he has a good excuse.

Did I say that. Maybe I shouldn’t have said BB specifically meant in the Media. Well they had cap issues 

18 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Dalton is better than Dak

Come on bro.

Dak threw 30 TD’s last year. Andy hasn’t thrown 30+ TD’s in a season since 2013.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Did I say that. Maybe I shouldn’t have said BB specifically meant in the Media. Well they had cap issues 

BB doesn’t need an excuse. He has 4 years of losing records before anyone turns on him. Which I’m not convinced happens.

He’s the greatest coach in NFL history and it’s not like his last Super Bowl was 10 years ago. They won last year lol.

• Like (+1) 1